Who do you think is the richest tennis player of all time? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 01:47 PM   #1
country flag TZVETI83

TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future
Who do you think is the richest tennis player of all time?

Who do you think is the richest female tennis player of all time? You might be surprised!

These are just estimates I have gotten from the internet.

Serena Williams has an estimated net worth of around 90 million.

Maria Sharapova has an estimated net worth of around 80 million.

Venus Williams has an estimated net worth of around 60 million.

Anna Kournikova has an estimated net worth of around 55 million. (With Enrique its well over 100 million).

Steffi Graf has an estimated net worth of around 40 million. (with Andre Agassi its well over 200 million).

Chris evert has an estimated net worth of around 35 million.

Monica Seles has an estimated net worth of around 30 million.

Martina Hingis has an estimated net worth of around 25 million.

Justine Henin has an estimated net worth of around 20 million.

Martina Navratilova has an estimated net worth of around 20 million.

Lindsay Davenport has an estimated net worth of around 20 million.

Billie Jean King has an estimated net worth of around 15 million.

Gabriela Sabatini, Capriati, Azarenka, Ivanovic, Wozniacki and Clijsters all have an estimated net worth of around 10 million.

Arantxa would have been on this list but she wasted(or as she says her parents wasted) most of her fortune.

But probably the richest tennis player would have to be Amanda Coetzer

Amanda Coetzer had a net worth of around 7 million but ever since marrying Arnon Milchan(they already had child number 2), she is a billionaire. Arnon has a net worth of over 4.2 billion.
TZVETI83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 01:51 PM   #2
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who do you think is the richest tennis player of all time?

Monica Seles, she married a billionaire, case closed.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 01:53 PM   #3
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

I think Yan zi's father-in-law is a billionaire.

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 01:53 PM   #4
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Amanda Coetzer

Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 01:58 PM   #5
SerenaSlam

SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future

Lmaoo

Let The Word....Do the Work...

Speak over YOURSELF...

Follow Me! @CedricEarl
SerenaSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 02:02 PM   #6
country flag Foxy

Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute

That's not true about the Williams Sisters, or any of the players on this list. All of these tennis players are worth more than what's listed with all of their business ventures, etc.

Reebok payed Venus $40M plus 8 million in bonuses, and Venus has been a millionaire since she was a young teen and then she was getting over $12M a year back then and she continued getting that type of money before reebok increased her contract. And they had all kinds of other contracts with avon, wilson leather, tennis racquets, oreo cookies, etc.

In addition, they have their regular tennis earnings from the tour, plus all of those bonuses that they are paid just to show up for a tournament and that money isn't counted. They also have other business ventures like clothing lines, jewelry, design companies, etc. The sisters have had a best selling book, and Venus had another one a few years ago.

Trust me, when Larry King and CNN did their investigation and state that Venus Williams was the richest woman in sports, they knew what they were talking about. Besides Venus is featured in Oprah's magazine as one of the up and coming sports MOGULs and if Oprah features you in her magazine, she's done her homework.

It was reported years ago that both Venus and Serena together was worth over $500M with all of their business deals. Any body who can add, can see that this number is incorrect, especially since Serena's Nike contract itself is worth $80M.

Maria Sharapova is worth over $90M with all of her investments, endorsements, and prize money, etc. Besides, these numbers have been like this for over 4 years because I've seen them before.
Foxy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 02:03 PM   #7
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova has won 25 mln just on tennis court and her endoresment contracts are about 25 mln per year for almost 10 years (it's about $230-250 mln only by endorsements), so even with all taxes and expenses her net worth is more than 80mln

Quote:
Besides, these numbers have been like this for over 4 years because I've seen them before.
yes, these numbers are fixed for almost 3 or 4 years

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player

Last edited by NashaMasha : Apr 2nd, 2013 at 02:11 PM.
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 02:03 PM   #8
country flag currie84

currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future

Jessica Pegula,daughter of a billionaire.
currie84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 02:06 PM   #9
country flag Luchador

Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of

Steffi, Evert and Navratilova are the greatest and more winning players of the history but they are not the richest. Before prize money were not so tall today as
Luchador is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 02:37 PM   #10
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova and Williams sisters is not only players which is underrated on this list, because ignorance of theirs endoresment deals. Ana Ivanovic for example already about 5 years ago have enough money to buy $5.7M villa in Mallorca where she spending no more than 3-4 weeks per year, so no way that 5 years after that hers net worth is just about 10 millions (which is outdated number already in 2007 in hers case). Also, Maria Kirilenko should be mentioned here, because of hers fiance. I don't know current Ovechkin's net worth, but he is well known as first ever NHL player in history with $100M+ contract (something around $10M per season, over 10 years).

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 03:01 PM   #11
country flag UCannotBSerious

UCannotBSerious is an unknown quantity at this point

I've always wondered about this. Do they go to the cash machine to withdraw like $250 and then get a statement which reads....

Card Number XXXXXXXXXX1234
Withdrawal $250

ACCOUNT BALANCE $45,985,662.68

Did You Know Balance Enquires Are Free

I bet they've got a offshore account or three!
UCannotBSerious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 03:04 PM   #12
country flag Soliloque
La nuit je mens

Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute

Kim with 10 millions ? She won more than twice this total in prize money only.
Soliloque is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 03:12 PM   #13
country flag plokploky

plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold

What about nana? Didn't she get contracts with obscene amounts of money when she won the french open?
All the British girls
plokploky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 03:20 PM   #14
country flag Luchador

Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of

Radwanska $11,828,566
Azarenka $19,864,928
Na Li $10,772,833
Kerber $3,759,090
Errani $5,796,879
Stosur $12,095,046
Wozniacky $15,018,750
Kvitova $9,754,623
Luchador is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 03:54 PM   #15
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Are TF people really that thick, this is about net worth, not how much they earned in their lifetime. If they earn let's say 20 million a year and chose to donate 5 million to charity and invest only 3 million, that means only 3 million goes to their net worth.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote