Katowice Exho, Fed Cup and CLAY SEASON - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2013, 09:53 PM   #61
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of
Re: Katowice Exho, Fed Cup and CLAY SEASON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokisit View Post
Unless Aga strengthens her body in the areas that will enable her to play a more powerful and less error-prone game it is unlikely that she will continue to achieve consistent success at the very highest level, not least of all on clay.

It looks obvious to me that she is in the process of changing her overall game to one that is more proactive rather than reactive. In the past, Aga hitting around 5 - 7, or 10 at the very most, winners and around 5 unforced errors reqularly won her matches against top 20 players when they hit 35 unforced errors and 25 winners. However, if this is the way you play, you are relying on them to lose the match. To get to no.1 you have to win tennis matches off your own racquet. Aga has said her aim in tennis is the number one ranking. Her team know changes are required to get her there; I hope they are addressing her physical weaknesses too. Anyway, that's what I think after watching every one of her matches available on pay and tennis tv over the last 3 years.

Have a look at her against Petkovic at Beijing 2011 and you'll see what I'm referring to. She went out and won that match.

http://top10tennisnetwork.blogspot.c.../label/Beijing

And don't be too disappointed if her ranking takes a dive during this transition. She'll be the better for it.
she said that winning a Grand Slam is more important

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #62
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Exit in 1st match at Rome too

The clay season is a disaster for Aga so far. Please no flop at FO

Disappointing loss from Ula in Rome to Morita

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #63
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
Exit in 1st match at Rome too

The clay season is a disaster for Aga so far. Please no flop at FO
Don't hold your breath, she's already stated multiple times she's waiting for the grass season to begin.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 03:43 AM   #64
country flag Dokisit

Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fede33 View Post
she said that winning a Grand Slam is more important
Did she tell you over coffee or on Facebook? Smartypants!
Dokisit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #65
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokisit View Post
Did she tell you over coffee or on Facebook? Smartypants!
She said in some interviews, that are no longer on the site of the WTA
and I'm lazy to look for

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #66
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

Roland Garros:

Ula:
R1 vs V. Williams
R2 vs Q/Minella
R3 vs Aga

Aga:
R1 vs Peer
R2 vs Vekić?
R3 vs Venus/Q/Ula
R4 vs Ivanović/Goerges
QF vs Errani/Petrova/CSN/Halep

Aga has a good draw but it can be tricky.
olivero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #67
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Good luck sisters!

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #68
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Why do Aga draw look the actual same as last year She had Vee & Ivanović last year wat did they do copy & Paste her draw lol , But I hoping she can make it to the 4th or QF

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #69
country flag Gary101

Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all

Hopefully this is the year Aga finally makes it past the 4th round.

-She has beaten Venus comfortably twice last year when Venus was playing better than now including at RG 6-2, 6-3
-Goerges could lose in the first round she is that unpredictable. She has been eliminated 6 times in the first round/2nd round with bye this year and is the highest ranked player in the world not to reach a QF in 2013. Julia gave her a good match at the Olympics last year however.
-She has beaten Ivanovic the last 6 times they have played including twice on clay and twice this year.
-Ula? Who knows if emotions will get in her way. She has beaten her 3 out of 4 times. They have never played on clay.

Fingers crossed for both girls. The clay season has been boring with them playing well.
Gary101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #70
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary101 View Post
Hopefully this is the year Aga finally makes it past the 4th round.
Unfortunately, Aga has her shoulder injury... She didn't seem very optimistic for the French Open when she spoke about it some days ago.
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #71
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

Aga starts on Suzanne Lenglen at 11.00 am on Monday
Old May 26th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #72
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Ula

Good luck Aga!

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #73
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Well played, congrats
I was afraid when Venus started to come back from 1-5 down in the final set, she was playing much better and Ula was missing a little more (souvenirs from the 2nd set tie-break ). But it's finally done
Old May 27th, 2013, 10:27 AM   #74
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Good match from Aga She showed a very good level today with some great shots/touch and rallies, quite agressive game and great serving overall.

Next is Burdette.
Old May 27th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #75
country flag olivero

Yes, good match to start this tournament