Katowice Exho, Fed Cup and CLAY SEASON - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 11:18 PM   #1
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future
Katowice Exho, Fed Cup and CLAY SEASON

- 09.04, 17.00 - Katowice exhibiton - mixed doubles (Fyrstenberg, Matkowski, Jans-Ignacik) [indoor clay] - AGA
- 20-21.04 - Fed Cup, Koksijde, Belgium [indoor hard] - AGA and ULA
- 29.04-04.05 - Estoril [outdoor clay] - ULA
- 04.05-12.05 - Madrid [outdoor clay] - AGA nad ULA
- 13.05-19.05 - Rome [outdoor clay] - AGA and ULA
- 26.05-08.06 - Roland Garros [outdoor clay] - AGA and ULA

Hope no Brussels for Aga
Good luck

Official administrator of http://radwanskie.net/ and the biggest fan of Aga and Ula

Like us on Facebook!
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 03:56 AM   #2
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of
Re: Katowice Exho, Fed Cup and CLAY SEASON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinek View Post
- 09.04, 17.00 - Katowice exhibiton - mixed doubles (Fyrstenberg, Matkowski, Jans-Ignacik) [indoor clay] - AGA
- 20-21.04 - Fed Cup, Koksijde, Belgium [indoor hard] - AGA and ULA
- 29.04-04.05 - Estoril [outdoor clay] - ULA
- 04.05-12.05 - Madrid [outdoor clay] - AGA nad ULA
- 13.05-19.05 - Rome [outdoor clay] - AGA and ULA
- 26.05-08.06 - Roland Garros [outdoor clay] - AGA and ULA

Hope no Brussels for Aga
Good luck
pathetic she can't play the tournament

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 07:34 AM   #3
country flag Landon92

Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold

So Aga finally doesn't come to Stuttgart?
That's really weird..
Landon92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 10:48 PM   #4
country flag Dokisit

Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all

Going on that schedule May will be interesting and we will see her really playing for her ranking. The battle between her and Li Na for the no. 4 spot is really hotting up. Cannot wait.

If Aga makes:

- the semis in Madrid;
- the qf in Rome; and
- the qf at RG

I think she will enter June 5 points down. Someone with an Aga spreadsheet check this will you.
Dokisit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 01:28 PM   #5
country flag Gary101

Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokisit View Post
Going on that schedule May will be interesting and we will see her really playing for her ranking. The battle between her and Li Na for the no. 4 spot is really hotting up. Cannot wait.

If Aga makes:

- the semis in Madrid;
- the qf in Rome; and
- the qf at RG

I think she will enter June 5 points down. Someone with an Aga spreadsheet check this will you.
If the above scenerio happens she will just about increase in points to 6940.

However Li Na has QF in Stuttgart (120) NOT COUNTED, QF in Madrid (250), F in Rome (620), and 4R in FO (280) to defend so she has some work to do just to keep her own place at 5. I think both their performances at the FO will determine the #4 spot. Aga has only made the QF of Rome once back in 2009.

Aga is playing a wise clay schedule this year. Hopefully she doesn't go anywhere near Brussels. It derailed her form last year. That and playing a player she has a negative head to head against. I think had it not been for both Auckland and Sydney in January she would have gone further in AO considering she had beat Li Na in Sydney. Her schedule last year before US Open too was crazy especially going to New Haven. It can't be a coincidence that she played just one warm up tournament for Wimbledon (and lost in the first round) and then ended up making the final.
Gary101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 08:24 AM   #6
country flag adner

adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agnieszka Radwańska, najlepsza polska tenisistka, nie weźmie udziału w turnieju tenisowym w Stuttgarcie (22-28.04). Najbliższym startem krakowianki będzie mecz Pucharu Federacji w Belgii (20-21.04) - informuje "Przegląd Sportowy".

fot. PAP/EPA
- Fajnie dostać porsche, ale zdrowie jest ważniejsze - powiedział Tomasz Wiktorowski, trener naszej zawodniczki.

Szkoleniowiec miał na myśli drobne urazy, jakich jego podopieczna nabawiła się podczas pobytu w USA.

- Tam mieliśmy wszystko pod kontrolą, lecz kontuzje stawu skokowego oraz problemy z dłonią i nerwem łokciowym trzeba wreszcie zlikwidować - przyznał Wiktorowski.
http://eurosport.onet.pl/tenis/agnie...wiadomosc.html
adner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #7
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad she's skipping Suttgart and I hope she'll skip Brussels too. But I'm afraid she might be tempted to play the latter if she loses early in Rome/Madrid (she is a defending champ there after all).
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:07 PM   #8
country flag Gary101

Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all

Aga playing Brussels according to spiceboy! Ula is not playing Brussels or Strasbourg so she seems to have the right idea about slam week before events.
Gary101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #9
country flag CloudAtlas
Lamenting the days of peak SEWTA

CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute

Slightly irrelevant, but is Aga playing Eastbourne?
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #10
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamanKarolina View Post
Slightly irrelevant, but is Aga playing Eastbourne?
Any answer but 'yes' would surprise me, as Eastbourne was her first Premier-level title and given grass is her favourite surface (she usually plays only Wimbledon and Eastbourne on it). She has played there each year so far, I think.
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 03:09 AM   #11
country flag Aryman3

Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future

She changed this rhythm in 2 last years
Aryman3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #12
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryman3 View Post
She changed this rhythm in 2 last years
She was still playing Eastbourne I can't see her not playing there given it's the 2nd biggest event on grass of the year.

Speaking about calendar, I think she will play Carlsbad this summer. She reached the final twice there, and it's where she 'woke up' two years ago No doubt she likes this tournament.
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 09:48 PM   #13
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Aga def. Van Uytvanck 6-2 6-4
Flipkens def. Ula 6-4 6-3
POL - BEL 1-1

Good luck tomorrow.

Official administrator of http://radwanskie.net/ and the biggest fan of Aga and Ula

Like us on Facebook!
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 05:40 PM   #14
country flag Cinek

Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) d. Kirsten Flipkens (BEL) 46 61 62
Urszula Radwanska (POL) d. Alison Van Uytvanck (BEL) 61 64
Piter/Rosolska d. Bonaventure/Mestach 63 46 10-7

POL def. BEL 4-1

Welcome in WGII

Like us on Facebook!
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #15
country flag Cinek

Bartoli vs Peng
Bertens vs Oprandi
Arvidsson vs Q/LL
Kuznetsova vs Lepchenko

Pavlyuchenkova vs Q/LL
Q/LL vs Q/LL
Niculescu vs Paszek
Koehler vs Vesnina

Goerges vs Q/LL
Schiavone vs Dominguez Lino
Wickmayer vs Tatishvilli
Erakovic vs Suarez Navarro

Cirstea vs Medina Garrigues
Kanepi vs Mladenovic
Robson vs Morita
U.Radwanska vs Cibulkova

Go Ula

Like us on Facebook!