Last matches on hard before clay season : Monterrey and Besançon - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #16
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of
Re: Last matches on hard before clay season : Monterrey and Besançon

Thanks for all the info Lighter.

Nice to see her looking in good spirits.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #17
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Easy win : 6-0 6-3

Amazing 1st set with many winners.Problems with 1st serve during 2nd, but good tactic in playing Galina's FH.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #18
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Great win!
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 12:48 PM   #19
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Despite problems on serve, a new straight win : 6-4 6-3

And why not a double match if necessary with Kristina Mladenovic
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 01:13 PM   #20
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully the tie won't be decided with the doubles, given that Shvedova is a 2 time slam champ.

It would be pretty gutting to lose the tie after Marion won both her singles matches.

Zvonareva Kleybanova Mattek-Sands

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Koukalova Errani

Baltacha (RIP) Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:39 PM   #21
country flag Lighter

Now we know. Marion was ready to play in case of decisive double.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:46 PM   #22
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

It would have been her first women's doubles match since Wimbledon 2007

And now the clay season begins

Zvonareva Kleybanova Mattek-Sands

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Koukalova Errani

Baltacha (RIP) Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:41 PM   #23
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Whats her clay schedule? She usually plays Stuttgart.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 05:19 PM   #24
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
Whats her clay schedule? She usually plays Stuttgart.
Thks to Spiceboy : http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....30&postcount=1
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 08:59 PM   #25
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

hi everyone,

so happy Marion changed her mind and decided to play fed cup. Thank God she was there to save France for another shameful loss.

Lighter do you know what's Marion next programm? is she preparing herself for the clay season?is Caroline Garcia going to train with her? she was on the Istanbul entry list and not anymore now

Bravo Marion once again

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 10:09 PM   #26
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
hi everyone,

so happy Marion changed her mind and decided to play fed cup. Thank God she was there to save France for another shameful loss.

Lighter do you know what's Marion next programm? is she preparing herself for the clay season?is Caroline Garcia going to train with her? she was on the Istanbul entry list and not anymore now

Bravo Marion once again
Next tournament is Estoril where she will be seed 1. So, next week is for practicing on clay, probably in Divonne les bains (her french club).
Concerning Caroline, i saw her on $50K Istanbul entry list 2 days ago. You said she withdrew. I know that Walter Bartoli discussed with Caroline's father today. So an agreement for a practice together is possible as they live not very far one from the another (Lyon for Caroline and Tartegnin for Marion). But it's only pure speculation.

Last edited by Lighter : Apr 21st, 2013 at 10:15 PM.
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 08:08 AM   #27
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the infos. I know Walter gives Caroline's father some advices, he did it already last year at Seoul if I remember well

Caroline has a lot of admiration for Marion, would be great if she can learn from her

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 07:59 PM   #28
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
thanks for the infos. I know Walter gives Caroline's father some advices, he did it already last year at Seoul if I remember well

Caroline has a lot of admiration for Marion, would be great if she can learn from her
In l'équipe printed edition, Sophie Dorgan wrote that Walter Bartoli was very happy and applaused at the end of the .......double match.

Surprised that there was no questions to Marion about the future. Many questions about ties, but nothing about next week. Hope to read something about it in l'équipe tomorrow.
I know that Caroline is also on Estoril entry list. But it will be difficult to enter Qualies. She needs many withdrawals.
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 02:03 PM   #29
country flag Lighter

As expected, a long article in l'équipe printed edition. But it's all about new ambitions of the team with Marion as leader and Momo as captain. Alizé and Caroline explain how hard Marion is hiting the ball and how accurate is her preparation. And Momo to say that in limoges she was not ready (between the lines i understand that it's difficult to win if you don't have a natural leader during practicing and during the matches). And this time, Marion showed to the other girls without any agressivity what means intensity of a top 10 player during practicing.
Fusai and Di Pasquale are now more optimistic.

And also as expected, nothing about new practice organization.
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 07:39 PM   #30
country flag Lighter

Marion and family (dad, grand dad and her aunt on left)