Marion 2013 claycourt season - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #1
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Marion 2013 claycourt season

She has signed up for the 4 weeks leading to Roland Garros, playing in Estoril, Madrid, Rome and Strasbourg.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #2
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Re: Marion 2013 claycourt season

Marion is still training in Switzerland : https://twitter.com/Lolo02111979/sta...25854211846146

A swiss journalist saw her in Lausanne this morning (Stade Olympique de la Pontaise) where there are many clay courts.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #3
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Draw out : 1st quarter
Bartoli vs Peng; Bertens vs Oprandi; Arvidsson vs Q; Kuznetsova vs Lepchenko
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #4
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Tough draw
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #5
country flag Lighter

Marion is now in Portugal, ready to hit balls with Sorana Cirstea : https://twitter.com/mari_vergueiro/s...92048892174338 and https://twitter.com/josemorgado/stat...05210173538305

Dad is back.

Last edited by Lighter : Apr 28th, 2013 at 01:50 PM.
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #6
country flag Lighter

Thks to Gaspar Lança : Marion and Sorana practicing in weird windy conditions

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #7
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Robin Haase was complaining about the conditions already, he says its extremely difficult. That looks unplayable.
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #8
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
Robin Haase was complaining about the conditions already, he says its extremely difficult. That looks unplayable.
The same for Kuzzie : https://twitter.com/SvetlanaK27/stat...69968548061186
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #9
country flag Lighter

OoP out for tomorrow : Marion 1st position on central court with TV coverage
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #10
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold

Lost to Peng 0-6 6-1 4-6 She doesn't ready to play on clay
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #11
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold

I hope that Marion prepare to Madrid well. She play very bad in 2013
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #12
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

Yep Dreadful season so far. It has to get better at some point.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #13
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

not a good start to clay season
Old May 1st, 2013, 01:51 PM   #14
country flag Grininel

Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all

So it seems the new partnership ended in failure.
Hopefully her oddity will lead her to a new unexpected solution.
Grininel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 07:14 PM   #15
country flag Lighter

When she saw draw she knew that she had no hopes but to play.
She's not yet ready to play on clay as usual. It was worst vs Rybarikova 2 years ago in Barcelona. Corswandt who was at the match said it was a good quality match. I watched some parts. And i found that she didn't take enough risks when Peng tried more to find angles.

I'm not pessimistic. Madrid clay is quicker. She just needs times to go for a more offensive game on clay.