Ana in Monterrey - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #31
country flag MissF

MissF is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ana in Monterrey

So disappointing. Even though the tournament is International, that's a very poor attitude to have, I think. It's a small tournament, what then? Not that she's a serious contender at Slams and Premiers, playing semis and finals, and not wanting to overplay. She always ends up playing 2 or 3 matches at a tournament. Doing well even in a small tournament could do wonders, it's been ages she hasn't played in a final, let alone winning a title. A champion wants to win every match he/she plays.

The fact is, years pass while she's coming back and so on and so on. Old talks, always the same.
MissF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #32
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana in Monterrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by currie84 View Post
What a shocking result.Even Jankovic's ghost can win a micky mouse torunament these days but Ana loses to Moritas and Baboses

I dont want to believe the "she doesnt care about internationals" theory.That would mean she's just playing for pay checks which would make it even worse in my eyes.
if ana cared about internationals she would enter them more often in the first place, given her ranking of course, it's not the only problem. if you don't play tennis you don't get into the rhythm, you forget what it feels like to win, your work ethics get even poorer etc. it makes all the already existing problems even more complicated.

i don't really care anymore, really. i can't even feel happy when she wins something because it means nothing. a month ago i had time to watch parts of her old matches and highlights from her best period. and after that it makes no sense to get envolved in following her now, really.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote