FED CUP SF: SVK vs. RUS - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 11th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #1
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute
FED CUP SF: SVK vs. RUS

Maria Kirilenko and Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova likely in Singles vs Dominika Cibulkova and Daniela Hantuchova.
In Doubles Elena Vesnina and Ekaterina Makarova vs. Daniela and Magdalena or Dominika, depending on Magda's back.

H2H
Daniela - Maria 5-2
Dominika - Maria 1-2 (0-1 on clay) Havent played since early 2011.
Daniela- Anastasia 1-5 (0-1 on clay)
Dominika - Anastasia 1-1 Havent played since early 2010.

I think Dani needs to show up.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #2
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: FED CUP SF: SVK vs. RUS

SF Fed Cup Moscow

Russia - Slovakia 0:2

Hantuchova - Kirilenko 62 64
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 04:10 PM   #3
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Great win Daniela! I hope she will make two tomorrow against Anastasia.
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #4
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

delighted!
She played so well as well! Her loopy balls and then charging the net were
I thought her movement (for Dani standards) was really good too!
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #5
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Good to see her playing like that again. Now to translate it onto the main tour.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #6
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUCH a good win
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #7
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

#75 beats #13. Great win over Kirilenko, Daniela !

She always plays much better in Fed Cup. Her Fed Cup singles win #30

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #8
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/144477.aspx

Quote:
Hantuchova, Radwanska, Voskoboeva receive Heart Awards

Daniela Hantuchova of Slovak Republic, Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland and Kazakhstan’s Galina Voskoboeva have all been presented with their 2013 Fed Cup Heart Awards at this week’s Fed Cup by BNP Paribas ties.

The four Heart Award recipients from the February Fed Cup ties were decided by a public vote on FedCup.com and FedCup.com/es that saw over 23,000 fans make their selection. Brazil’s Paula Cristina Goncalves was the fourth award winner and will be presented with her award at a later date. All the winners receive a cheque to be donated to their chosen charity.

Hantuchova claimed her second career Heart Award for her performance in the World Group and World Group II first round category, winning both singles rubbers in Slovak Republic’s 3-2 victory over Serbia. She has donated her cheque for $6000 to her own foundation which supports children’s hospitals in her home country.

Hantuchova said: “It means the world to win this award. This is what I play tennis for, to be able to share moments like this, not only with the team, my country, but all my fans. It is the main reason why I play. This is another wonderful opportunity to help other people and donate to my charity.”

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:16 AM   #9
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

it was a delayed telecast here.. Domi's match started at around 1:30 AM so I have to keep awake for Dani's match..though I knew Dani won from my phone..I was surprise it was televised..I kept waake as much as I can and it was an amazing performance for Dani..doing all the tactics the strokes...Dani really really really needs to play like this for the whole year..

I just hope Domi wins against Makiri so Dani wont play coz I'm afariad against Pavs since she has a bad record against her but with her performance like that she can definitely beat Pavs if she wants..Congrats for this win and hope to see performances like this from Dani more!

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 12:19 PM   #10
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Is the Russian fed cup captain really that dumb? Not playing Pavlyuchenkova but Makarova! Nothing is certain but obviously Dani's chances of sealing the victory have improved.

Spoke too soon, lost first set 3-6. Fight Dani!

Last edited by leebeasy : Apr 21st, 2013 at 01:10 PM.
leebeasy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 02:55 PM   #11
country flag leebeasy

Eurgh, led with a break for the majority of set 3 and then collapsed.
6-3, 4-6, 6-4
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:00 PM   #12
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Classic Hantuchova choke

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:01 PM   #13
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebeasy View Post
Spoke too soon, lost first set 3-6. Fight Dani!

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:25 PM   #14
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Aaargh. She's almost 30,and she still lets these things get into her head.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 07:06 PM   #15
country flag Nalby fan

Lost the doubles 6-4 3-6 1-6. Heartbreaking,but it's Daniela,so it's kind of expected.