Clay Court 2013: Sam on the Road to Roland Garros - Page 72 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #1066
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Clay Court 2013: Sam on the Road to Roland Garros

I think it might pay to check out whether bookies take bets on match times. I think you could make a tidy sum betting that the matches on the court where Sam's scheduled to play will take at least 50% longer than those on all the other courts.

JJ broken serving for the match. I wouldn't mind half as much if Na Na had broken on the first or even the second BP, instead of about the 17th
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #1067
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
JJ/NaNa is taking forever.

I guess they might consider putting Sam/Petra on an outside court if it doesn't look like four matches will get done on Pietrangeli. I don't want to stay up until 3am only to find out Sam doesn't get to play ...
just broke back. This shit is going to go on forever.
Ado. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #1068

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

JJ to serve for the match again, but unless Na helps her out I'm pretty sure it'll go to a TB.

If this goes to a third set it's entirely possible that Vika, who was scheduled to play at the same time as Sam, will be on court before this match is even over
Old May 16th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #1069
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
JJ to serve for the match again, but unless Na helps her out I'm pretty sure it'll go to a TB.

If this goes to a third set it's entirely possible that Vika, who was scheduled to play at the same time as Sam, will be on court before this match is even over
There has been 29 breakpoints in the match. Fair chance this shit fest will go to three sets.
Old May 16th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #1070
country flag Ado.

Woops spoke to soon. One match down, two to go.
Old May 16th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #1071

Na Na pretty much gave up in the end.

But on the face of it Vinci-Halep and Chardy-Granollers don't strike me as matches where one of the players is just going to roll over the other in 45 mins, so unless they switch Sam-Petra to an outside court, I can't see them playing much earlier than about 7 pm local time. As long as they get on by then and it stays dry that's okay for me, but it sucks for you guys obviously.
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #1072

On and on and on it goes

Granollers has gone and done an Oudin: went to sleep for the whole second set and half the third, before deciding he fancied his chances of winning the match after all. Sharapova's sheduled to go on court at 7.30, and it's starting to look as if she could start play before Sam and Petra.
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #1073
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Yay its over.

Im still going to end up watching Sam and Maria at the same time though
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #1074

Finally!

Now all we need is for it to stay dry for the next couple of hours. Not too much to ask is it?
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #1075
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Lets not even talk about rain.. if we dont talk about it, it wont happen, it'll go away
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #1076

^Oops, sorry

I never said anything
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #1077
country flag Huntress55

I was stressed all through that Rafa/Ernie match I was ready to sleep right after.. and now I have to watch Sam/Petra. This could be a mess. Or it could be fun.
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #1078

I really don't know what to expect. From what I've seen of today's play, the courts are pretty dead, although it is possible to hit winners if you can take the ball cleanly. I'm afraid Sam's kicker is not going to be very effective, and that it will just sit up for Petra to put it away. I hope I'm wrong.
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #1079

Of course, GOAT Petra turns up today
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #1080
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote