Clay Court 2013: Sam on the Road to Roland Garros - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 08:45 AM   #271
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold
Re: Clay Court 2013: Sam on the Road to Roland Garros

According to TA court 3 & 5 are being used for singles starting 10am. There are some pics of the hitting up together and Sam's calf is fully taped again
Ado. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 08:56 AM   #272
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adomoose View Post
Geez just cancel it for fucks sake and reschedule after Wimby so everyone can move on.
I think the best thing is to decide the tie with a water-polo match between the two teams
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:08 AM   #273

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adomoose View Post
According to TA court 3 & 5 are being used for singles starting 10am. There are some pics of the hitting up together and Sam's calf is fully taped again
If they're really creative they'll put the doubles on after the first two singles matches.

Re the taped calf: I would have been surprised if Sam didn't tape it heavily, just to be sure. I'm still worried of course, but no more than I already was.
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:15 AM   #274
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

The match just started. Finally!
supermod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:15 AM   #275

Sam starts with a DF
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:17 AM   #276

Then an ace
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:19 AM   #277
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

Any stream for this or just live scoring?
annetcl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:20 AM   #278

Sam has 2 BPs
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:22 AM   #279
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Where are people watching the score for this? I can only find one for Jarka/Oprandi
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:22 AM   #280

Great start from Sam, 2-0 30-0
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:22 AM   #281

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Nevermind, I worked it out

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:23 AM   #282

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
Where are people watching the score for this? I can only find one for Jarka/Oprandi
The FC website livescores works for me
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:24 AM   #283
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

Sam looking very comfy so far - wonder if she is playing well or Steffi hasn't really started playing yet....
annetcl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:24 AM   #284

3-0

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:24 AM   #285

Sam's got a flight booked for Stuttgart. Nothing's going to get in her way