Clay Court 2013: Sam on the Road to Roland Garros - Page 118 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2013, 03:45 AM   #1756
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Clay Court 2013: Sam on the Road to Roland Garros

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
I’m not Bet Clic, I’m just B.

What I can say:
I saw Mlad in Charleston mentally devastated; her coach was next to me are was loudly supporting her on every point, which turn to be insane at one point. Mlad was looking at her on every point asking what to do: totally lost. I can testify that She can turn into a panic mode fairly quickly and in a deep way; in comparison, Sam mental bumps are just a joke!
For me if Sam immediately takes the lead, Mlad won’t find any issue due to the mental factor and to the fact that they do not perform the same level of tennis; Sam is superior technically, but of course in normal conditions.
From this observation, and from that theory, I would say Sam prevails: but we also have seen Sam in unexpected situations, so there is nothing for granted. And French people will cheer for Mlad — well, almost all of them.
B.

Have a nice Bet Clic day!
Consider my entire life savings bet on the outcome of today's match, Betrand
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2013, 04:11 AM   #1757
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

I think the fact that everyone will be cheering for Kiki will actually play to Sam's advantage. She plays a lot better when she is not favoured to win.
Old May 30th, 2013, 06:36 AM   #1758
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

The RG website has Sam-Kiki as women's match of the day.

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...853919786.html

Probably doesn't mean much, at this stage of the tournament good matches are pretty thin on the ground. I get the feeling that they think an upset is possible, based on Kiki's good results earlier in the year and the possibility that the cold, damp conditions won't suit Sam.

Although I don't think Sam can take anything for granted I get the feeling that they're stretching things a bit. Kiki's good results all came in the Paris indoors at the end of January, so in completely different conditions. The only thing is that it suggests she likes home crowd support, but I don't think that will a big factor anyway. And the cold weather didn't appear to bother Sam on Tuesday, so I think she'll be okay today as well.

The only factor that suggests to me that Kiki might be a slight threat is that she recently took a set off Kiri (in Madrid) and Cibulkova (in Rome). But Kiri and Domi are not in Sam's league on clay, and anyway they both won reasonably comfortably in the end, after dropping the first set.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:07 AM   #1759
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

It’s now! B.

bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #1760

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

I'm more nervous for this match than I thought I'd be.
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #1761

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Sam probably should have broken here already ...

Old May 30th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #1762

1-1

Old May 30th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #1763

^She seems to have decided to play superagrresively. Not sure she really needs to do that, to that extent at least.
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #1764

Kiki is defending a lot better than I'd like to see, and is getting on to a few of Sam's serves as well. Could be a battle
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:30 AM   #1765

MTO now already?
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #1766
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Sam is running quite fast on court. B.
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #1767

Easy hold for Kiki

Need to focus now Sam!
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #1768

2-2

I don't like it when Sam gets into serve fests like this. She loves throwing in a dodgy service game at least once a set

Old May 30th, 2013, 10:37 AM   #1769

*2-3

Old May 30th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #1770

I have the feeling that Sam's slice could be a major factor in this match.