Clay Court 2013: Sam on the Road to Roland Garros - Page 109 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:24 PM   #1621
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of
Re: Clay Court 2013: Sam on the Road to Roland Garros

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Me too!

I'm only not sure whether our master stalker is prepared to divulge his secrets. What do you say Bertrand?
Here is my Statement:
Sam was on Court 1 at 2pm, just after Federer on the Lenglen. While the Lenglen is public, Court 1 is not (and really is not). Another challenge was the weather: hail, wind, cold, and then intense sun light. Sam practice was vas very intense, sharp and focused. Dave was vocally pushing her which is unusual that way. She played a mini-match and finally answered a quizz on Court at the end.
B.
Note: I don't know if I can renew what did to be in there, but I was there! There is a true story behind these visuals, but I can't make it public.

Here are my pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/5166120...7633600415865/

Last edited by bertisonline : May 23rd, 2013 at 11:10 PM.
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:32 PM   #1622
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
Here is my Statement:
Sam was on Court 1 at 2pm, just after Federer on the Lenglen. While the Lenglen is public, Court 1 is not (and really is not). Another challenge was the weather: hail, wind, cold, and then intense sun light. Sam practice was vas very intense, sharp and focused. Dave was vocally pushing her which is unusual that way. She played a mini-match and was and answered a quizz on Court at the end.
B.
Note: I don't know if I can renew what did to be in there, but I was there! There is a true story behind these visuals, but I can't make it public.

Here are my pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/5166120...7633600415865/
Bertrand, you are a legend

The practice sounds great, Sammy getting her intensity level up already

Great pics

Btw: I get the feeling from the 3rd and 4th-last pics that Sam knows she's being stalked, but is not sure by who
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 06:16 PM   #1623
country flag Molly M

Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all

Many thanks Bertrand , great pics !
Molly M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 06:04 AM   #1624
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Three hours until the draw is released
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 06:32 AM   #1625

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
Three hours until the draw is released
No Kanepi, no Kuzzy, no Halep, pleasepleaseplease [need SP's Mummy Vera gif here)
Old May 24th, 2013, 06:38 AM   #1626
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
It's good to know that Bert is on his game over there at RG. I'm sure he will continue to provide excellent reports.

I feel better knowing we have a Sam Superfan on the job to give us some accurate intel, but knowing Bert, it's going to be done professionally and respectfully. I doubt he will give up his secrets. I hope he can get some practice footage and pics like last year. That was great.
Here is the video of the practice Sinclair, with a big waaave from Paris.
VIDEO: "Hail, wind, & fire: everything you need for a first practice in Paris.”
B.

__

Last edited by bertisonline : May 27th, 2013 at 10:06 PM.
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #1627
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
No Kanepi, no Kuzzy, no Halep, pleasepleaseplease

Two minutes until start time
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:30 AM   #1628

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post

Two minutes until start time
Thank you.

All should go smoothly now, surely?
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #1629
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all

I knew you wouldn't let us down, Bert! Thanks for the video and pics! Great stuff, as usual.

I'm sending all the voodoo I can muster for a good draw....but something tells me that regardless of Sam's draw, she is destined to hoist that trophy this year.
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:52 AM   #1630

Sam drew Kimiko first up. I'll settle for that
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #1631
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Yep Ill settle for that too. All I remember from Sams little section is Petra and Dani.

Oh Vika qtr?
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:58 AM   #1632

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntress55 View Post
Yep Ill settle for that too. All I remember from Sams little section is Petra and Dani.

Oh Vika qtr?
Really? Oh well, better than Serena I guess. Ws hoping for Aga

If Sam reaches the QF I think she has an okay chance of beating Vika anyway. But one round at a time, even Kimiko shouldn't be taken too lightly.
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #1633
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

I dont actually know, just what I saw on twitter. I had trouble following that
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #1634

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntress55 View Post
I dont actually know, just what I saw on twitter. I had trouble following that
Yeah, it was hard to follow the draw. Should have paid more attention to the numbers, that would have at least shown which quarter she was in.
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #1635

According to the live draw thread Sam is in Maria's quarter. Vika would have been better I think.