Viva Espagne! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2002, 06:54 PM   #1
Aloysius

Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Viva Espagne!

Congratulations to Spain! The 2002 Hopman Cup Champions!

Congratulations to Arantxa on winning her first diamond-encrusted tennis ball!

Congratulations to Tommy on helping to win the event on debut!

Congratulations to Arantxa on being the first player to win the Hopman Cup twice (first with Emilio, now with Tommy)

Congratulations to Spain on being the third nation to win the Hopman Cup twice (along with Germany and Switzerland)

Vamos Aranzazu! Vamos Tomas! Espagne Para Siempre! Viva Espagne!

Condolences to the United States...

We still love you Monica! Today was just not the day. Come back and try again next year.

Jan-Michael... um... sorry that no one seems to like you all that much in Perth, save for some 13-year-old female fans. *LOL* You can't win 'em all. <font color=green> </>

You Crazy Bitches Rock 2003:
Jelena Dokic - Kim Clijsters - Anna Kournikova - Francesca Schiavone - Ashley Harkleroad - Dinara Safina - Alicia Molik

You Dirty Bastards Rule 2003:
Marat Safin - Lleyton Hewitt - Andy Roddick - Nicolas Kiefer - Olivier Rochus - Tommy Robredo - Mikhail Youzhny

7 February 2003 : Best of Luck in Retirement MARTINA HINGIS!

Last edited by Aloysius : Jan 5th, 2002 at 06:56 PM.
Aloysius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2002, 07:01 PM   #2
Julian

Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of
LOL Aloysius @ comment about Jan-Michael!! Spain totally surprised everyone! VAMOS!!
Julian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2002, 07:17 PM   #3
Aloysius

Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light Aloysius is a glorious beacon of light
It is so true too, Julian.

The Perth crowds have just about had enough of Jan-Michael. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because he's too intense and rather a boring personality on the court. Monica is intense too, but most Perth people like her. She has a great story behind her and she has sympathy working in her favour. The only fans who still cheer for Jan-Mike religiously are the young girls. They are so superficial.

Anyway, enough about the runner-up (I chose to use the word "runner-up" instead of "loser" as that would include Monica, and frankly, she's not)...

VIVA ESPAGNE! <font color=green> </>

Jelena Dokic - Kim Clijsters - Anna Kournikova - Francesca Schiavone - Ashley Harkleroad - Dinara Safina - Alicia Molik

Marat Safin - Lleyton Hewitt - Andy Roddick - Nicolas Kiefer - Olivier Rochus - Tommy Robredo - Mikhail Youzhny

Old Jan 5th, 2002, 08:56 PM   #4
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Spain!
I like Tommy (he's cute and he has a very nice butt ) so I'm glad they won
Vamos!
Old Jan 5th, 2002, 11:44 PM   #5
Lynn

Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice
Lynn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2002, 11:46 PM   #6
Lynn

Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice Lynn is just really nice
Lynn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2002, 08:37 PM   #7
Aloysius

Speaking of nice butts, adnil, where did Xavier Malisse's go? He used to have a nice one, but ever since he lost his puppy fat and decided to get fit, his butt has deflated into, um... pancakes(?). Oh well, he should at least take pride in being the King of the Swaying Dingle. hehe.