STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche! - Page 74 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #1096
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

So happy with the way she played and still undefeated on red clay Some great tennis from both for a change not used to seeing that in their matches. I loved Maria's speech the thing about the sponsors was really funny and her being dead for another three-setter
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #1097
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Let's go piss all over GM
Excellent timing to go to GM. Even then I'm sure there'll be tonnes of hate threads but whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Interesting that just like last year's tournament, the final ended up being her easist match, against the highest ranked opponent. And the majority of prognosticators didn't give her much of a chance in either final.

I just can't say enough about Maria's fitness team and Maria herself for the hard work they've put in over the past few years building up her stamina and endurance. What Maria displayed in these 4 consectutive days was awe-inspiring. Over 9 hours of tennis with no days off and she looked her freshest at the end!

Maria is a well-oiled machine.
Hot Japanese guy Yutaka deserves all the love
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #1098
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2cruxs2 View Post
Here are the active players with the most clay court titles:
1. Anabel Medina Garrigues: 10
2. Venus Williams: 9
3. Flavia Pennetta: 7
3. Maria Sharapova: 7
4t. Sara Errani: 6
4t. Jelena Jankovic: 6
4t. Serena Williams: 6

Here are the active players who have had the longest clay court win streaks:
1. Venus Williams: 19 (2004)
2. Serena Williams: 17 (2012)
3t. Sara Errani: 16 (2012)
3t. Serena Williams: 16 (2002-03)
3t. Maria Sharapova: 16(2012-2013)
She has a really good chance to equal Vee!

She would need to get to the semis in Madrid, and since she can't meet Vika and Serena until the semis it's a case of beating 3 players she should beat.

By then I could only see Petra giving her trouble, or maybe Pome - going from past clay experience.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #1099
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

finally a nice match between Maria and Na
so happy Maria defended her title

Martina Hingis ♦ Maria Sharapova • Belinda Benčič ♥ Flavia Pennetta
S&V Williams•Tatiana Golovin•Aga Radwańska•Ana Ivanović•more

Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #1100
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
Can't wait for trophy pics

Does anyone notice that whenever she slides to her forehand, her left foot is the foot she slides first
Agree with you
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#29
PAW Rank:#29 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#81.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #1101
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

She did it she did it!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! I still cannot believe it.
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #1102
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Fighterpova, you deserved to be the results thread OP.
NA-Mug is so bitter in that post
It's no big deal It's just a result thread.

As for NaMug, when is he NOT bitter?
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #1103
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Fighterpova, you deserved to be the results thread OP.
NA-Mug is so bitter in that post
Na Mug is always bitter and always bitches

Martina Hingis ♦ Maria Sharapova • Belinda Benčič ♥ Flavia Pennetta
S&V Williams•Tatiana Golovin•Aga Radwańska•Ana Ivanović•more

Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #1104
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #1105
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

I'm so happy for Maria!

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #1106
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

29-3 (90%) in 3 setters since 2011

2 of them were to Vika and Serena (after winning the 1st set ) and one was...not even gonna mention that one

Mental giant
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #1107
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Хлоэ View Post
Na Mug is always bitter and always bitches
I would too if my favorite player was Li Na
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #1108
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #1109
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Maria!

Spartan stuff this week.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #1110
country flag Chokerpova
WG

Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
She has a really good chance to equal Vee!

She would need to get to the semis in Madrid, and since she can't meet Vika and Serena until the semis it's a case of beating 3 players she should beat.

By then I could only see Petra giving her trouble, or maybe Pome - going from past clay experience.
In Madrid, all players have to play R1 as there is no byes, so if she gets to the semi of Madrid, she will surpass Vee's streak