STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche! - Page 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #931
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

You'd think Masha was Na's pigeon going by that WWW poll.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #932
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Dis gonna be a Rome-like mess, I can feel it
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #933
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Well, we were all pretty desperate last year going into the final as well where she was a huge underdog

Maybe she can surprise us all for the 2nd year in a row
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #934
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is going to win tomorrow. You don’t just show up and have a new Porsche or a big check handed to you. You need to sweat, you need to toil, you have to earn it. And Li hasn’t earned squat in this tournament. While Maria has been busy being battle-tested and put on the brink by 3 inspired and talented opponents, Li faced 3 players that put up very little fight and she cruised past in straight sets. I’m of the belief that the easier your matches are early, the more vulnerable you become in later rounds.

Nothing Li throws at Maria will phase her at this point. Maria has experienced all the adversity you can imagine in Stuttgart, so a few bad points or bad games are nothing to her. But with Li, once Maria blows some shots by her and gets a lead, she won’t be prepared for that kind of onslaught. No matter how poised Li has looked this year, she is still susceptible to doubt and mental crumbling. All Maria needs is a lead and that’s something she never got in Melbourne against her. Then you’ll see good things happen.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #935
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollpova View Post
Dis gonna be a Rome-like mess, I can feel lit
I think it wont last long
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #936
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Maria is going to win tomorrow. You donít just show up and have a new Porsche or a big check handed to you. You need to sweat, you need to toil, you have to earn it. And Li hasnít earned squat in this tournament. While Maria has been busy being battle-tested and put on the brink by 3 inspired and talented opponents, Li faced 3 players that put up very little fight and she cruised past in straight sets. Iím of the belief that the easier your matches are early, the more vulnerable you become in later rounds.

Nothing Li throws at Maria will phase her at this point. Maria has experienced all the adversity you can imagine in Stuttgart, so a few bad points or bad games are nothing to her. But with Li, once Maria blows some shots by her and gets a lead, she wonít be prepared for that kind of onslaught. No matter how poised Li has looked this year, she is still susceptible to doubt and mental crumbling. All Maria needs is a lead and thatís something she never got in Melbourne against her. Then youíll see good things happen.
Someone has hacked into Mexicola's account
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #937
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maria is going to win tomorrow. You donít just show up and have a new Porsche or a big check handed to you. You need to sweat, you need to toil, you have to earn it. And Li hasnít earned squat in this tournament. While Maria has been busy being battle-tested and put on the brink by 3 inspired and talented opponents, Li faced 3 players that put up very little fight and she cruised past in straight sets. Iím of the belief that the easier your matches are early, the more vulnerable you become in later rounds.

Nothing Li throws at Maria will phase her at this point. Maria has experienced all the adversity you can imagine in Stuttgart, so a few bad points or bad games are nothing to her. But with Li, once Maria blows some shots by her and gets a lead, she wonít be prepared for that kind of onslaught. No matter how poised Li has looked this year, she is still susceptible to doubt and mental crumbling. All Maria needs is a lead and thatís something she never got in Melbourne against her. Then youíll see good things happen.
Who are you, and what have you done with Mexicola?

Great analysis
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #938
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
We're scared of Li Na now, really? Is that what it's come to?
Li Na is clearly one of Maria's main rivals
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #939
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
We're scared of Li Na now, really? Is that what it's come to?
We've always been scared of Na. She's one of the 3 toughest opponents for Maria (when on form).
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #940
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollpova View Post
Li Na is clearly one of Maria's main rivals
I agree. But some people are going on as if Maria has no chance tomorrow. Li ain't Serena.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #941
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
You'd think Masha was Na's pigeon going by that WWW poll.
Jankovic was favored to beat Maria at 2013 Miami WWW poll.

Can Maria make Li her highest ranking victim in 2013? Kerber, Maria's victim today, now holds that title.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #942
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:

This makes no sense whatsoever

You earn a title by playing the best tennis, not by playing as many 3 setters as you possibly can

If Li wins that means she played the best tennis in this tournament (which until now she has).
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #943
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Jankovic was favored to beat Maria at 2013 Miami WWW poll.
That's understandable. Nobody deserves to win polls against the Empress
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 06:33 PM   #944
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I just hope we don't get a Stanford 11' final here from Maria , with her being tired and stuff .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #945
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Its just hilarious, both have made the final, both have excellent stats on red clay leading from last year and the poll is that skewed
if people went off route to the final then Masha would've obliterated Na in that AO SF
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote