STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche! - Page 61 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #901
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Not sure about tomorrow, all things indicate a Li victory, although we've yet to see her today.

Although last year she wasn't spectacular until the final, mainly just serve. But then she only had one tough match and a day of rest.

And I actually hope that if Maria is to win it's in the same fashion as her past three, bathroom break included. Could you imagine the haters seething at trollpova setting them up to witness a loss, only to win 4 days on the trot?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #902
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Maria plays some good tennis, and then some bad one
Maria hits lots of winners, but fires a lot more errors
Maria has been 7 hours on court
Maria is not happy with her game, but she keeps winning
Maria might be exhausted tomorrow, if not she might even surprise us and win in style
Maria made a bad choice of colours for her outfit, but the cut of the top is great
Maria's shoulders are just fantastic
Maria please win tomorrow
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 04:07 PM   #903
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
Maria plays some good tennis, and then some bad one
Maria hits lots of winners, but fires a lot more errors
Maria has been 7 hours on court
Maria is not happy with her game, but she keeps winning
Maria might be exhausted tomorrow, if not she might even surprise us and win in style
Maria made a bad choice of colours for her outfit, but the cut of the top is great
Maria's shoulders are just fantastic
Maria please win tomorrow
Basically summed up Maria's 2013
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #904
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova after a long question from a journalist: "If you were my coach, I’d be so confused"

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #905
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

I'm having flashbacks from watching that 2012 Rome Final. Not pretty.

Also, the Live Scoring Thread that day was epic. It's funny to go back and read it. Set 2 commentary starts HERE
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #906
country flag yashwanth

yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Maria Sharapova after a long question from a journalist: "If you were my coach, Id be so confused"

Whre did you found it in my Tv broadcast they are not showing post match interviews. What is the question? Anyway lol to answer
yashwanth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #907
country flag yashwanth

yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all

One thing I did not understood, why they have scheduled all Maria matches so closely. She played 3 grueling matches without having atleast 24 hours between them. Where as Li gets very convenient schedule with more than 24 hours between her matches.Everybody people here and Organizers of Tournament trying their best to send Maria home but she is so determined and keeps on winning matches. Good luck Maria defend ur title here.
yashwanth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #908
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

The page when she made that miss to go down match point is just so depressing

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...58223&page=286

CHRIS YOUR COMMENT AFTER SHE WON :

i could have a baby and i wouldn't be this happy
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #909
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so glad I barely livescore on GM during a Martha match. My twitter followers feel my pain instead
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #910
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

It's so annoying that they only interview german players so we haven't the slightest idea about how her level dropped that much.
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #911
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I'm so glad I barely livescore on GM during a Martha match. My twitter followers feel my pain instead
Same hahahah

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #912
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I also get dramatic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollpova View Post
CHRIS YOUR COMMENT AFTER SHE WON :

i could have a baby and i wouldn't be this happy

Last edited by Cosmic Voices : Apr 27th, 2013 at 05:34 PM.
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #913
country flag Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Let's wait who is her opponent for the final. BMS is playing to good to be written off.

If Li wins, she will be a favourite in the Final , but it will be a Final and it won't be against Serena.

I miss the times when her hitting partner was Cecil Mamiit, she was so consistent with her DTL from both wings, now she has these increadible angles, but no consistence in the baseline exchanges
No. Her BH DTL is still Up and down
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 TitlesNew Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #914
Forever Sharapova.

I'd also like to point out, I predicted a RG win

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=4777

yes after her clay sweep so it doesn't count but still
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #915
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

The only thing I don't like about this tournament is there are no interview transcripts

Anyways here's what I could find on twitter of her PC:

Sharapova on coach advices: "Sometimes I go on court and do complete the opposite, that's not very good for a relathionship (lol)"

Sharapova "When u r on court and is 5 all, final set you don’t think what your coach said 3 hrs before the match. You play by the instinct"

Sharapova after a very long question: If you were my coach we'd have a problem! I've a very short attention span

Someone asked Maria a 9000-word question about tactical stuff. I think you can imagine how she reacted.

Sharapova on Hogstedt and his tendency for saying "She gonna choke": "I think it depends on the opponents, and...maybe their track record isn't great. I don't know how else to say it...(laughing)"
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote