STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche! - Page 56 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 12:07 AM   #826
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Oh and about all that hate in GM that I haven't even seen and read.

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 01:56 AM   #827
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not even going to bother with GM. Pretty exciting match. Not the greatest quality but she fought threw some dodgy patches and won which is what counts. Vintage fighting Masha.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 02:56 AM   #828
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Gotta apologise to dear Mexicola, you've been nothing but a positive sunshine beacon of light so far. I misused your name on Twitter, shame on me

Overall I'm only unhappy about how she surrendered her serve meekly at the end of the 2nd set to give VIP the break and set. And also firmly planting her legs to the ground without any semblence of footwork.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 03:45 AM   #829
country flag yashwanth

yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all

I am surprised to see fans here are annoyed by the comments on Maria on GM. Its hardly surprising because people obviously get jealous over some somebody(Maria) who is Beautiful, Talented, Popular. How many bashers would be there on GM may be max 100 that is 1/100000000000 of her Facebook Fans.So the other 9.9999999999 mil people support her. Please ignore that Pathetic thread and lets cheer up for her next win over Kerber.
yashwanth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 04:43 AM   #830
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Congrats, Maria Croft
And all that period talks
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 05:54 AM   #831
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Gotta apologise to dear Mexicola, you've been nothing but a positive sunshine beacon of light so far. I misused your name on Twitter, shame on me

Overall I'm only unhappy about how she surrendered her serve meekly at the end of the 2nd set to give VIP the break and set. And also firmly planting her legs to the ground without any semblence of footwork.
I'm sure you needed a point of reference when discussing pessimistic feelings around Maria's match. And there aren't that many posters to choose from other than Fighterpova and myself. So you did what you had to do.

It is interesting how the simple act of watching Maria play tennis can turn mild-mannered people like most of us into emotional messes for a couple of hours. It's like an out-of-body experience and you can't always control the things you type.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 05:55 AM   #832
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

@Maria Croft What an incredible Maria/tennis-experience you had. Congrats!

Looking forward to seeing ur pictures.

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 06:38 AM   #833
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Super busy at-and-after-work yesterday, only occasionally checking live scoring. Another battled victory, albeit looking a bit less complicated than against Safarova. Maria's clay mood seems to build up rather slowly, however if tiredness does not kick-in I feel quite good about the match against Kerber today. Angie will sure like to take some revenge from the 9-to-nought consecutive games lost in Beijing last year, however Maria is for sure not happy about her game in the last two days and wants to step it up.
Go Maria, the Final is waiting....
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 08:13 AM   #834
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber has thrown in some abysmal matches this year...here's hoping today is one of them But she's a different type of opponent to Lucie and Ana...she's not going to be making as many unforced errors and Maria needs to be hitting a lot cleaner or it will be a struggle.

Third-clay match lucky Get dat win!!!!
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #835
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

Good luck Maria have a great clay season

Steffi Graf best female tennis player ever
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #836
country flag Shimizu Amon

Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future

Oh my @Maria Croft we could've met yesterday. I also saw Maria for the first time in Stuttgart.
So that was you shouting those Come on Maria's ;-0, I thought I was the only one, but then I heard you and those lovely kids in front row. I'm humbled by this experience, it means so much to me, to have finally seen Maria live. And I cannot agree more with your detailed account on yesterdays match.

4452... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria's Official Slayer of the Maria Mafia

Devoted to Maria Sharapova, Mary Pierce and Steffi Graf
Shimizu Amon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #837
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Kerber has thrown in some abysmal matches this year...here's hoping today is one of them But she's a different type of opponent to Lucie and Ana...she's not going to be making as many unforced errors and Maria needs to be hitting a lot cleaner or it will be a struggle.

Third-clay match lucky Get dat win!!!!
Kerber's best bet is trying to make a long match out of it since Maria already has two long matches in those adorable legs of hers. She has home advantage as well, so if it's competitive the crowd will really get behind her. Let's hope that Maria has a great return of serve day and will make quick work of this. If she has to face Na Li tomorrow she has to conserve as much energy as possible.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 08:49 AM   #838
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys for all the nice replies.

I still can't quite believe that I actually saw her : )

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 10:12 AM   #839
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Kerber's best bet is trying to make a long match out of it since Maria already has two long matches in those adorable legs of hers. She has home advantage as well, so if it's competitive the crowd will really get behind her. Let's hope that Maria has a great return of serve day and will make quick work of this. If she has to face Na Li tomorrow she has to conserve as much energy as possible.
Masha barely broke a sweat on her pathway to the AO SF and look how much that benefited her
If anything she expended more emotional fatigue than physical
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #840
country flag T496

T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all

So annoying that British Eurosport are showing the Li match and not Maria-Kerber, which is obviously the more attractive match in terms of names. Coverage on that channel is a joke nowadays.
T496 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote