•~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2. - Page 93 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2010, 11:10 AM   #1381
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • - Vikalume 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
For germany Schweinsteiger looked like he was injured when he went off and Ozil looked sore too.. could be good news for england
You wish
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2010, 09:07 PM   #1382
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post

I'm not gay, but Samaras has to be the ugliest player on the Greek team
I hate him. He doesn't deserve to play and he always tries to show off instead of scoring normal goals, and he always messes up
yeah I don't like him either. he's one of those players who thinks he's a lot better than he really is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
You wish
yes I do

honestly I hope Ozil isn't injured because I like watching him play (how do you make the two dots above the O?) and schweinsteiger has been really solid in central midfield. They would be big losses for you guys if they were injured
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 10:27 PM   #1383
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allrounder View Post
We won 1-0 but could've made life a lot easier for ourselves if we'd just stuck away one more goal and topped the group a tough path ahead now starting with Germany on Sunday At least we have started to play like we can though unlike the first 2 games
It will be very tough against Germany and beware it seems they are stronger without Ballack. We'll see but England will have to up a gear to be able of beating the Germans.

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 11:14 PM   #1384
country flag Delfii

Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post

I'm not gay, but Samaras has to be the ugliest player on the Greek team
I hate him. He doesn't deserve to play and he always tries to show off instead of scoring normal goals, and he always messes up
Samaraas was voted the hottest guy of the match
But he looks gay
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 12:19 AM   #1385
country flag allrounder

allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
It will be very tough against Germany and beware it seems they are stronger without Ballack. We'll see but England will have to up a gear to be able of beating the Germans.
Yeah it will undoubtedly be tough against Germany. Unlike against Algeria and USA though our opponents should have some attacking ambition and not just stick 11 men behind the ball for most of the match and hopefully make it a fairly open game. We stepped it up a gear against Slovenia and should really have won 3 or 4-0 but weren't clinical enough in front of goal

Can't wait for the match on Sunday though

~The Official Anger Management Counsellor of Vikaland~
allrounder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 07:13 AM   #1386
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
yes I do

honestly I hope Ozil isn't injured because I like watching him play (how do you make the two dots above the O?) and schweinsteiger has been really solid in central midfield. They would be big losses for you guys if they were injured
Yeah well, I think I can understand that
News say Özil is fine. He twisted his ankle a bit but there's no injury. Schweinsteiger is in doubt though which would be a horrible loss for us because for me he was the best player in the last matches. He worked so hard, fought for every ball and what's also important is that he never seemed nervous also because of his experience to play big matches with Bayern. So my fingers are crossed that he'll somehow play.
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 03:44 PM   #1387
country flag Delfii

Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold

Deutschland
Ich mag Deutschland

I been studying Deutsch for 2 months
Ich spiele Tennis
Ich liebe Vika
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 08:19 PM   #1388
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delfii View Post
Samaraas was voted the hottest guy of the match
But he looks gay
What?
Any Greek girl I know would say Ninis, Tziolis or Tzorvas (the goalie)

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 08:33 PM   #1389
country flag Nina.

Quote:
Deutschland
Ich mag Deutschland

I been studying Deutsch for 2 months
Ich spiele Tennis
Ich liebe Vika
Sehr gut

oh and I checkex out some pics of Samaras and he is not hot to me but I wouldn't call him ugly either
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 10:01 PM   #1390

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I should chose a title for the Vikaland thingy but I'm a way too new fan to be part of your group

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

Old Jun 25th, 2010, 10:04 PM   #1391
country flag Nina.

It's never too early to choose a title
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 10:08 PM   #1392
country flag Delfii

The goalie with a weird last name was hot
And Samaras is hot but I think that the hottest player is Podolski
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 10:09 PM   #1393

I only understand a very little German thx to my Dutch knowledge but I should study German though : will be quick

Old Jun 25th, 2010, 10:12 PM   #1394
country flag Nina.

Quote:
The goalie with a weird last name was hot
And Samaras is hot but I think that the hottest player is Podolski
I love, love, love Poldi Maybe I'm a bit fangirlish here
Anyway, he's not really my type but he's a funny guy with a lot of talent
Old Jun 26th, 2010, 07:04 PM   #1395
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

5 weeks without Vika

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote