•~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2. - Page 251 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 04:03 AM   #3751
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2.

I plan on getting my PhD in history and then getting a teaching/researching professorship so I can fangirl academically and still get summers off and get grants so I can travel.

The quant/math is just so stressful. I can barely subtract so you can imagine the uphill climb it's been.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2014, 02:11 AM   #3752
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Is anyone watching this Fistpump-Masha match? I think it's even more bizarre than the Vika-Empress one last year.
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 02:28 AM   #3753
country flag Mustafina

Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future

The amount of momentum shifts in this match
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 07:38 AM   #3754
country flag NewTFDavai

NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future

Is her agent Meilen married (dating) her coach Sam??
How did she meet Meilen?
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 07:48 AM   #3755
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, they're married.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 07:58 AM   #3756
country flag NewTFDavai

NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Yeah, they're married.
Wow, I had no idea. Saw her instagram and I wasn't sure it's Sam, thought maybe his brother He looks quite old in those pics.
So did she become her agent because she was Sam's wife?
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 08:18 AM   #3757
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Other way round I think, Vika met Sam through being friends with Meilen. Sam used to be Meilen's coach
Old Sep 7th, 2014, 02:34 AM   #3758
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Who do you guys think will win tomorrow? It's hard to bet against Reehanna, but she seems to be so nervous about majors this year. She was a wreck at the end of the Kanepi match, and I didn't watch but I know the Kate match got very close too. Sunshine has had two extremely close matches against her this summer too. I would love to see Sunshine get a major (from completely out of the blue).

It's also funny that after the epic shitshow of upsets early in the Open on the women's side they basically got the highest profile final possible after the Serena-Sunshine "rivalry" and BFFing this summer, while the men have gotten the lowest profile final in at least a decade.
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2014, 12:00 PM   #3759
country flag NewTFDavai

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
Who do you guys think will win tomorrow? It's hard to bet against Reehanna, but she seems to be so nervous about majors this year. She was a wreck at the end of the Kanepi match, and I didn't watch but I know the Kate match got very close too. Sunshine has had two extremely close matches against her this summer too. I would love to see Sunshine get a major (from completely out of the blue).

It's also funny that after the epic shitshow of upsets early in the Open on the women's side they basically got the highest profile final possible after the Serena-Sunshine "rivalry" and BFFing this summer, while the men have gotten the lowest profile final in at least a decade.
I can see woz winning, unfortunately. I strongly believe in fate and it appears to be her time, and if her fate is to Win, then all the Stars will allign tonight for her to make it possible.
It would be catastrophic for me, as it could be the beginning of a domination, with her winning many gs, a nightmare for me as I dislike her.
NewTFDavai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2014, 12:44 PM   #3760
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Nothing against wozniacki but she just doesn't have the game. Everything really depends on serena tonight, and as for future grandslams, caroline will always be an outside contender in melbourne and new york but not in the picture in Paris and London.

Serena's form this year isn't spectacular, her foot movement and shot preparation seems slower and more prone to breaking down. From mid 2012-13 she was so on top of everything technically that even minor mental meltdowns couldn't really throw her off. Now her game is less stable.
Old Sep 7th, 2014, 01:07 PM   #3761
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

More interested in Nishikori/Cilic to be honest, and it's not often I look forward more to an ATP slam final than I do a WTA slam final.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2014, 03:59 PM   #3762
country flag wolf79

wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future

same here... will cheer for nishikori though, but considering cilic: he was able to serve three consecutive aces in his ultimate service game at 5:4 in the third set, and to me that effort was almost absurd. against fedex? in a slam-semi?? beating the GOAT in straights???

dastarded by Darth Vika the Sith Princess of Unholy Fuckery

wolf79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2014, 04:06 PM   #3763
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Such a random final on the men's side. Hoping that Marin can go all the way.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Sep 7th, 2014, 05:04 PM   #3764
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

I see Serena winning. I don't really see the 2 matches in Montreal and Cincinnati as positive for Wozniacki. Serena was sub-par in both matches, the first set in Cincinnati was about as poor a set as I've ever seen Serena play, if she couldn't get the job done on those occasions, it's hard to see her getting the job done here.
Old Sep 10th, 2014, 05:24 AM   #3765
country flag Natural Joe

I had a weird dream tonight Vika was playing against Petra and lost the first set but was about to turn it around in the second set when she hurt her foot and had to retire from that match. She then had a discussion with her mother and told her she wants to get pregnant. Glad I woke up from that mess.