•~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2. - Page 243 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 28th, 2014, 10:20 PM   #3631
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2.

So, it seems that it is very hard to make any reasonable and humble predictions in this year's tournament at Wimbledon. For instance now Genie Bouchard doesn't have to worry about Serena Williams but Alizé Cornet in her next match.....
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2014, 10:58 PM   #3632
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
I fucking can't anymore.

And why can't Serena play like dog shit every time she plays Vika?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
WTA
Literally.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 12:03 AM   #3633
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Serena better win this damned thing now.
jinx
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 12:23 AM   #3634
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
jinx
I know. I feel awful (I do genuinely like Serena).

ESPN showed the odds after her loss and in order it's: Pova, Petra, Agatha, Bouchard, and Halep.

Pova's really the only player left in the draw that is worthy of the title.
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 01:07 AM   #3635
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Agatha winning would be so...

That said, seems like there's more players to rely on to beat her left than last year.
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 02:16 AM   #3636
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Is Lisicki still in? I'd be fine with either her or Halep winning but absolutely nobody else.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 05:19 AM   #3637
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

I will die if Lisicky can beat Masha in the semis and the French Open title curse continues haha.
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 05:34 AM   #3638
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

I would be so down for CORNUT to win it all . I love that woman and all her fuckery (she honestly beats even Vika in that department) and it all began when she scared me shitless in that US Open third round last year .
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 05:36 AM   #3639
country flag ShinoSavior

ShinoSavior is a glorious beacon of light ShinoSavior is a glorious beacon of light ShinoSavior is a glorious beacon of light ShinoSavior is a glorious beacon of light ShinoSavior is a glorious beacon of light ShinoSavior is a glorious beacon of light ShinoSavior is a glorious beacon of light ShinoSavior is a glorious beacon of light ShinoSavior is a glorious beacon of light ShinoSavior is a glorious beacon of light ShinoSavior is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, I'm a Vika fan...can't wait for her to dominate the hard court season
ShinoSavior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 05:41 AM   #3640

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
I would be so down for CORNUT to win it all . I love that woman and all her fuckery (she honestly beats even Vika in that department) and it all began when she scared me shitless in that US Open third round last year .
We all were panicking when she drove Vika to the brink twice but now as she's beaten Serena twice it doesn't seem half as bad anymore.

In general Cornet is pretty damn underrated by most.
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 06:01 AM   #3641
country flag iGOAT

Cornut has amazing tennis IQ and SO much fight. When she is on and focused she really is a great player, but the problem is that her fuckery is just at astounding levels so she exhausts herself against players like Schmiedlová and Čepelová and then is fit enough to make it through the big matches like this one, but will inevitably suffer some burnout later in the year. Time and time again I watch her limp around the court, just willing herself through exhaustion (and self-imposed antics/drama) but anyone knows that can only last so long. If she could just find away to put away more opponents in two sets she could be great. She's having a very nice year though overall . I'm especially happy to see her pick up the French torch from Marion, who no one really expected to take from Momo.
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 01:21 PM   #3642
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pova's really the only player left in the draw that is worthy of the title.
Have you seen the Petra - Venus match? She deserves the title by that performance alone. Her R2 match against Mona was amazing as well.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 02:00 PM   #3643
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Have you seen the Petra - Venus match? She deserves the title by that performance alone. Her R2 match against Mona was amazing as well.
Venus match wasn't that special from Kvitty. Venus actually made her look like a top 50 ballbasher for most of the match but she couldn't finish it off in the second set. Kvitova isn't winning this tournament I think.
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 02:01 PM   #3644
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
Venus match wasn't that special from Kvitty.
Yes it was and I really don't see any expert arguing with that. It was the match of the tournament so far, due to the performance of both players.

Not arguing against "she might not win this", she may very well lose to Peng..it's Kvitova after all

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter

Last edited by Jimmie48 : Jun 29th, 2014 at 02:07 PM.
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 01:21 PM   #3645

I can't believe BZS made a slam QF.