•~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2. - Page 241 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 04:28 PM   #3601
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2.

The last four players left in Roland Garros: Andrea Petkovic vs. Simona Halep and Eugenie Bouchard vs Maria Sharapova. I hope somebody will win her first Grand Slam title.....
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2014, 07:23 AM   #3602
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
I'm surprised people saying Sharapova is the big favourite for the title over the player who hasn't come close to dropping a set. And I don't think Halep has really played close to her best.

Either she is holding something in reserve, or is just not fully happy with her timing yet, but Halep has mainly been coasting through with consistent depth. Sharapova has given everything she has to get out of jail. If they meet in the final sharapova may be the slight favourite, but over the whole tournament Halep has been the better player.
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 07:38 AM   #3603
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

I would love Andrea to win the whole thing After all she went through with the injuries to get back in shape to rch the SF is jus amazing!!

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 08:14 AM   #3604
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
I'm surprised people saying Sharapova is the big favourite for the title over the player who hasn't come close to dropping a set. And I don't think Halep has really played close to her best.

Either she is holding something in reserve, or is just not fully happy with her timing yet, but Halep has mainly been coasting through with consistent depth. Sharapova has given everything she has to get out of jail. If they meet in the final sharapova may be the slight favourite, but over the whole tournament Halep has been the better player.
Sharapova winning RG is not a sure thing of course, but I count on her to raise her level just when it matters most. Somehow she always finds a way to make it through, no matter how dreadful her previous shitfests were.

Imo Halep is playing at her very best, or very close to it, in almost every match, but hers has been a total cakewalk draw: Torro-Flor, Lazy Sloane, an injured Svetlana... and now Petkovic (as much as I like her) of all ppl in a GS SF. I know it's a cliche, but I think it will be mostly on Maria's raquet. I can't forget how she totally blew Halep off court in the Madrid final in the 2 last sets and how helpless she made her look. If she zones there's little Halep can do.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 08:48 AM   #3605
country flag Royalfox

Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all

Petko to save the French open from Disaster
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 04:46 PM   #3606
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

It's incredible how Ma$ha has managed to dominate the clay season this year, yet has only actually played about three good matches. It's a bit like Vika last summer, except that Ma$ha will probably get the major since she doesn't have Reehanna in the final. There is plenty of talent on the WTA these days and lots of newcomers but the mental side is a mess .
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 04:08 AM   #3607
country flag Mon Sieur

Mon Sieur is just really nice Mon Sieur is just really nice Mon Sieur is just really nice Mon Sieur is just really nice Mon Sieur is just really nice Mon Sieur is just really nice Mon Sieur is just really nice Mon Sieur is just really nice Mon Sieur is just really nice Mon Sieur is just really nice Mon Sieur is just really nice

Hi guys

Can't wait for Vika to come back and dominate EVERYONE including the ugly servebot throughout the rest of the year
Mon Sieur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 04:21 AM   #3608
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Haha this may be the off-topic thread, but We. Need. Healthy. Vika. Back. ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 02:33 PM   #3609
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

victoria azarenka‏@vika7
I snuck out to watch the final who u rooting for? Rafa or Novak? #rg2014 #final

https://twitter.com/vika7/status/475...356608/photo/1
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 02:35 PM   #3610
country flag Queen Vika

Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute

No tweet on Masha-Simona

Pummel Nadull Novak. Ajdeeeeeee

Titles 2014- Sharapova (STU-FO-MAD-BEI) Ivanovic (AUK-MOT-BIR-TOK) Kvitova (NH-WIM-WUH) Petkovic (CHA-BAD) Pennetta (IW) Venus (DUB) Keys (EAS) Kuznetsova (WDC) Wozniacki (IST) Cibulkova (ACA) Lisicki (HK) Makarova (PAT) Nara (RIO) Svitolina (BAK) Beck (LUX)

AO 95 97 98 99 00 01 02 04 08 12 13 FO 00 01 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 12 14 WC 97 99 00 01 04 05 07 08 11 14 US 97 98 00 01 03 04 06 07
Queen Vika is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 02:46 PM   #3611
country flag iGOAT

Novak please!!!!!
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 05:45 PM   #3612
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

So happy. Brilliant end to this tournament for me!
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2014, 07:14 AM   #3613
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
So happy. Brilliant end to this tournament for me!
Watever

Old Jun 9th, 2014, 08:28 AM   #3614
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
Watever

At least we can agree on our support for Vika.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2014, 10:33 AM   #3615
country flag LUVMIRZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post

At least we can agree on our support for Vika.
ofcourse