•~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2. - Page 234 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2014, 12:39 PM   #3496
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2.

You don't have to tell me, I'm from there myself , I think I'm pretty aware of the mentality. In any case, Vika gets treated awfully harshly, especially when Belarus will most likely never have a tennis player as successful as her forever (and some might not realise it until after she's retired). I don't think she's completely lost passion for the game either, as it stands she's at a lull in her career which is something every top player will inevitably have.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2014, 09:52 PM   #3497
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

victoria azarenka @vika7
Another gold medal for #Belarus im so happy and proud of Darya Domracheva she is a hero!!!! Whoooohooo… http://instagram.com/p/kiFt56jLQb/

oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 10:57 PM   #3498
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
victoria azarenka @vika7
Another gold medal for #Belarus im so happy and proud of Darya Domracheva she is a hero!!!! Whoooohooo… http://instagram.com/p/kiFt56jLQb/

Historic to win three individual golds in the same games.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 01:41 AM   #3499
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

3 golds?! worth tons and tons of love from the country i'd say.
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 05:41 PM   #3500
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Haha I just want to share this: http://www.buzzfeed.com/leonoraepste...-hidden-talent. Totally random quiz, but then my result was this: . I almost fell out of my chair.

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 03:05 PM   #3501
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Sad for Matt Cronin. Although he is not always kind to us, still wish him good luck...
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 06:38 PM   #3502
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
Sad for Matt Cronin. Although he is not always kind to us, still wish him good luck...
What do you mean?

EDIT: Just read it...
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.

Last edited by Natural Joe : Mar 3rd, 2014 at 07:05 PM.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 02:47 AM   #3503
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
What do you mean?

EDIT: Just read it...
Yes. It's weird. When I tried pasting the article link here, it turned to some messy codes.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 10:05 PM   #3504
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Haha our favorite Vika pest, Cornut, has just been a machine of providing epic matches this year . Right now she and Bakery Navarro have just begun their third set and the match is about to hit three hours.

Old Mar 16th, 2014, 10:38 PM   #3505
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

That particular Radwanska fan in GM is so pressed that y'all called him out on his Vika bashing and then Agatha gets hurt and tried to delegitimize Flavia's win.

Who needs reality TV when you have TF.
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 11:29 PM   #3506
country flag iGOAT

Haha I know I was quite immature in that thread but I very much enjoyed us Vika fans finally banding together after all his shit since the AO .

It's really quite sad how annoying those fans are, I enjoy watching Lady Aga play but they have made me cheer against her lately . I guess I just need to learn how to deal with them better, it took me a while to learn to ignore some of the crazy Williams fans and it seems like the Lady Aga bunch is the next nuttiest.

Old Mar 17th, 2014, 12:14 AM   #3507
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
Haha I know I was quite immature in that thread but I very much enjoyed us Vika fans finally banding together after all his shit since the AO .

It's really quite sad how annoying those fans are, I enjoy watching Lady Aga play but they have made me cheer against her lately . I guess I just need to learn how to deal with them better, it took me a while to learn to ignore some of the crazy Williams fans and it seems like the Lady Aga bunch is the next nuttiest.
Every fanbase has a poster or two who's just crazy/has a bad reputation because of their hate on other players. There are a lot of players I just don't care for but I don't ever begin to actively root against them unless they A.) Beat my favorite or B.) Have arrogant fans.

All I could think of during the match after Aga called the trainer how "Aga was delegitimizing Flavia's good play and now victory." If you're going to talk the talk, you have to walk the walk. This website is so huge and with so many posters someone is going to call you on BS if you screw up and go hypocritical.

Personally, I have nothing against Aga and I hope her knee is just worn out, it's probably just tendonitis. That said, I have tendonitis in my shoulder so I can be very sympathetic to how frustrating it is to not have something technically wrong but be unable to do anything but rest. If she's smart, I believe she is a smart girl, she'll withdraw from Miami and rest.
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 07:27 PM   #3508
country flag iGOAT

Not trying to hate on Lady Aga here, but she really is an idiot for not withdrawing from Miami. Her knee is one thing, but I haven't sen her play without shoulder tape since around 2011; not listening to her body is another reason she falls apart in the latter rounds of tournaments.

EDIT: Actually have seen her without tape on the shoulder, but it still is clearly a recurring problem for her that she should address.

Last edited by iGOAT : Mar 19th, 2014 at 07:57 PM.
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 07:57 PM   #3509
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not trying to hate on Lady Aga here, but she really is an idiot for not withdrawing from Miami. Her knee is one thing, but I haven't sen her play without shoulder tape since around 201; not listening to her body is another reason she falls apart in the latter rounds of tournaments.
Well, a positive spin would be to say she's a hard worker.. but yeah, it's not smart.

I wouldn't read too much into the tape as such though, many players just become accustomed to taping if they have worn it for a long time, it's sort of a psychological thing. It does not necessarily mean she has constant issues with the shoulder.

Regarding the discussion above: Yeah, her fans somewhat made me dislike her as well even though it is not fair. I don't follow her closely but every time I catch bits of interviews with her she comes off as pretty nice and likable. Aside from that early 2012 feud with Vika (which both seem have gotten past them a long time ago) I can't say anything bad about her.

But boy does she have some of the most annoying and outrageous fans in GM. Often times it's pretty hard to remind oneself that a player can't choose their fans and it's not logical to dislike them for their fans.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 09:36 PM   #3510
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not trying to hate on Lady Aga here, but she really is an idiot for not withdrawing from Miami. Her knee is one thing, but I haven't sen her play without shoulder tape since around 2011; not listening to her body is another reason she falls apart in the latter rounds of tournaments.

EDIT: Actually have seen her without tape on the shoulder, but it still is clearly a recurring problem for her that she should address.
You get the feeling like the only thing that would stop her from playing is a broken leg or something similar. I could imagine that especially now, with Vika and Maria injured/slumping and Serena apparently not being at her very best either, she's extremely determined to make the most out of every opportunity she can get. If she doesn't listen to her body and ends up being more seriously injured then it's her own fault though, as harsh as it may sound.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote