•~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2. - Page 231 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 08:20 AM   #3451
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus1979 View Post
Vikas match was a errorathon off Vikas raquet she was not even just missing she was missing by a wide margin
I think at least a dozen of her UEs were groundstrokes that hit the tape of the net.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 08:21 AM   #3452
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

^This is the off topic thread guys .

I want Tomas to win. Fight!

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 08:21 AM   #3453
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Now what I think is the pressure. The pressure as the favorite, the pressure of history if she could defend it. She played conservatively she was asked to pay.

She can deal with Serena's serve and not aga's. Clearly not thinking straight.
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 08:28 AM   #3454
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
^This is the off topic thread guys .

I want Tomas to win. Fight!
get outta here....no way Come on Stan Sexyrinka

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 11:11 AM   #3455
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Stan the Man

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 11:14 AM   #3456
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Stan the man indeed! Well played. 18aces. Amazing.
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 11:24 AM   #3457
country flag LUVMIRZA

Tomas got only one break opputunity and he couldnt convert it. Stan was really awesome today. I want him to win it all

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 12:53 PM   #3458
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

If Na can't win this final, she'll never win the AO, which would be a hell of a blemish on her career since it's by far her best slam. Pomenika proved, however, that Aga didn't do anything special against Vika. Of course, unlike Vika, Pomenika's shots were landing in. Sure she played a few trick shots but she only did that once she had Vika down double breaks and was full of confidence; showing off. Vika delivered a bushel of fuckery and Aga said thank you. If Aga can crumble to a nervous opponent like Pomenika and can't put any sort of scoreboard pressure on her than she isn't going to win a slam.

I think the reason people got so freaked out about the Wimbledon upsets last summer was because A. the grass was clearly tampered with, B. a lot of players went out in a short span of the first few days, and C. it's Wimbledon. It's not supposed to happen at Wimbledon.

If the final is festive enough, I might return to spread my bitterness to GM.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 10:54 PM   #3459
country flag Marcus1979
Team WTAworld

Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute

HurricaneJeanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by honzaneumannn View Post
So who will win the next 6 Wimbledons? Petra 2 of them, thats for sure. And dont even try to tell me that you see some hotter candidates than hers!
Marcus1979 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 04:32 AM   #3460
country flag LUVMIRZA

Stan the man finally after a looooooooooonggggggg wait, Stan fulfills his potential

Old Jan 27th, 2014, 05:15 AM   #3461
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
If Na can't win this final, she'll never win the AO, which would be a hell of a blemish on her career since it's by far her best slam. Pomenika proved, however, that Aga didn't do anything special against Vika. Of course, unlike Vika, Pomenika's shots were landing in. Sure she played a few trick shots but she only did that once she had Vika down double breaks and was full of confidence; showing off. Vika delivered a bushel of fuckery and Aga said thank you. If Aga can crumble to a nervous opponent like Pomenika and can't put any sort of scoreboard pressure on her than she isn't going to win a slam.

I think the reason people got so freaked out about the Wimbledon upsets last summer was because A. the grass was clearly tampered with, B. a lot of players went out in a short span of the first few days, and C. it's Wimbledon. It's not supposed to happen at Wimbledon.

If the final is festive enough, I might return to spread my bitterness to GM.
Wait what about the grass being tampered with? I was without internet for most of Wimbledon too so everything I know about it is just after but I never heard that .

WOW for Stan!!! Even though Nadull wasn't playing that well all tournament I didn't think Stan had any shot. Nice to have someone different there too!!

Old Jan 27th, 2014, 07:14 AM   #3462

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

That booing of Nadal after his MTO was a bit unexpected?

Very happy Stan won, cool guy, finally making the most of it.
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 07:29 AM   #3463
country flag iGOAT

What did everyone think about this AO? For me it was seriously the worst major I remember, and I've been following the tour since 2006.

I haven't seen the men's final, but it sounds crazy. They had one great match, of Novak and Stan, but the rest was generally unmemorable, at least for the ATP's current standards. The WTA truly had zero great matches! Most people think Lady Aga's third set was brilliance, so fine if they want to think that, and Fistpump's big upset was a decent match, but nothing else. The semis were extremely boring and the final was worse. I'd love to hear other opinions .

Old Jan 27th, 2014, 07:56 AM   #3464

It was a bit mediocre, but both sides had deserving winners. On the WTA side the SFs were pretty one sided, definitely not close to the drama/thrill of the 2012 SFs. Apart from Stan's wins, very little that stood out. I quite enjoyed the first set of the Na/Pome final, but predictably Pome couldn't keep up in the end. The Stan/Nadal final went from exciting to farcical and then settled at just average for me.

Out of all the AOs this decade so far, this is probably the most underwhelming.
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 08:14 AM   #3465
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

The Sharapova matches were quite entertaining In general I thought the early part of the tournament was quite good, can't remember specific matches, but decent quality and few one-sided scorelines. Later part of the tournament probably suffered from a lack of Vika and Serena

Don't watch much ATP but thought Federer played a good tournament. The main problem with the final was Nadal's poor level / injury. Stan played a typically up and down match, and I made a typically quality prediction about his chances a few pages back:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Can't see him winning the whole thing.