•~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2. - Page 230 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 05:04 AM   #3436
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Assuming Li makes the final it will probably be another rollercoaster scrappy match like last year
^Haha she was the first semifinal so she's safely through. IF (big if) Pome can play this way it could be a really good match, but I can't see NaNa losing, as she's been close twice before against much stronger opponents.
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 05:05 AM   #3437
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus1979 View Post
I am also a Venus fan I think it makes ones character stronger
But I guess it isn't so bad when Venus has achieved so much already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
Well on the bright side there's no way Vika would've beaten Pome today .
I would've rather Vika lost to Pome than Radwanska. At least she would've been properly beaten rather than self destructing.

Quote:
Oh my GOD. If NaNa wins this AO, she will have not faced a single top twenty opponent .
I still think she would've deserved to win anyway, even despite her opponents.

I'm actually really pleased Pome beat Radwanska, she's been excellent all tournament and anything's better than Radwanska strutting to a slam win. I'm not going to lie, this makes me feel a lot better. I would've been on the verge of giving up on the WTA if Radwanska ever won a slam.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 05:06 AM   #3438
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Haha slept through it!
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 05:09 AM   #3439
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps Aga was too happy and satisfied after her QF win, and Domi was just hungrier player in the semifinal..
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 05:23 AM   #3440
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Vika tried to create some weird Radwanska hype, luckily Cibulkova didn't care.

For me, i wouldn't mind if Cibulkova wins this, i never been a Li Na fan at all.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 05:28 AM   #3441
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

I also find it kind of strange after everyone BASHED Wimby for all the upsets then suddenly this time the same are people are saying it's "exciting" and "refreshing" to see "new faces." Maybe it's because of NaNa's popularity IDRK. I guess all credit to the players who actually made it through and further proof that TF makes no sense.
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 05:34 AM   #3442
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I also find it kind of strange after everyone BASHED Wimby for all the upsets then suddenly this time the same are people are saying it's "exciting" and "refreshing" to see "new faces." Maybe it's because of NaNa's popularity IDRK. I guess all credit to the players who actually made it through and further proof that TF makes no sense.
I remember Kvitova fans arguing how great of a tournament Wimbledon was. Until she lost anyway.

I agree with what you say. I'm pretty sure it has got to do with the fact that Na is WAY more popular here than Bartoli plus she has WAY louder trolls who whine when she loses and gloat when she wins.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 05:35 AM   #3443
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I enjoyed last year's Wimbledon, and of course Marion's win. I just get so much life from Radwanska finding herself in a position where she could actually have a chance of winning a slam, but then gets crushed by another in form offensive player. Much of her fanbase like to talk up her chances so it makes it sweet.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 06:24 AM   #3444
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

her 1 & 2 loss to Pome made my day I even posted in that result thread in GM

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 06:38 AM   #3445
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

I'm extremely happy for this.

!!!!!!!!!
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 06:52 AM   #3446
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Last year's wimbledon had 3 sensational matches in the mid-late rounds in the top half. Serena-Lisicki, Radwanska-Li and Radwanska-Lisicki (although the last was lower quality than the other two).

Here there were some good matches in the early-mid rounds but the late rounds have flopped. Maybe some people found Vika's match exciting...
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 07:05 AM   #3447
country flag Marcus1979
Team WTAworld

Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute

Vikas match was a errorathon off Vikas raquet she was not even just missing she was missing by a wide margin
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 07:46 AM   #3448
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
I'm extremely happy for this.

!!!!!!!!!
Me too! Seeing her lost live in person is gratifying .
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 08:14 AM   #3449
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus1979 View Post
Vikas match was a errorathon off Vikas raquet she was not even just missing she was missing by a wide margin
Her usual fire was not dere during the match instead her assface was on display It might be the pressure of the situation. She looked like she didnt wanna be dere. But when she wanted to save face she did it easily by winning that second set. God I miss that Vika whose ROS shook everyone on the tour even Serena....whose back hand angles were amazing(watch that 2012 semis against Clijsters). May be she is lulled with her two AOs & two USO finals...may be Redfoo's pampering her too much....who knows. She is the best bet to lead this tour after Serena, all others are not that good except the old Petra one who had her mojo!!

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 08:14 AM   #3450
country flag LUVMIRZA

Stan wins the fiest set....yessssssssssss!!