•~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2. - Page 229 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 03:55 PM   #3421
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
I am way too emotionally invested in this sport.
Same here. After ten years of this crap it's starting to show. Gray hairs are awfully depressing for a 29 year old.
The sad thing is, you'd think I'd be over it. Vika isn't my first favorite. I'd just get depressed with Lindsay's losses (because they were always big slam matches) but Vika I just get angry. Like I damn near threw something through the tv last night.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 12:06 AM   #3422
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

This is pretty much the same here, and it begs the question, is it healthy to support a player whose performances make me nervous and angry rather than give you something to always look forward to? It's a bit unhealthy, and I wish I still didn't feel annoyed over that dumb match yesterday.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 12:10 AM   #3423
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Haha I was fine with the first set, because I can understand flat/bad matches, but it was when things started to fall apart in the third set that I got so annoyed. But as soon as Doha comes around I'll be wanting more of it.

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 01:30 AM   #3424
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Quote:
This is pretty much the same here, and it begs the question, is it healthy to support a player whose performances make me nervous and angry rather than give you something to always look forward to? It's a bit unhealthy, and I wish I still didn't feel annoyed over that dumb match yesterday.
All players would do that to their fans at times, and I'd expect vika less so than 99% of them. Its normal to be annoyed after she plays a bad match, it just shows you like her and have high expectations for her.

I'll be annoyed the rest of the week, but at the same time Doha can't come soon enough.
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 04:16 AM   #3425
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I reckon I'll feel a bit better if Na wins, especially after losing in two AO finals.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 05:07 AM   #3426
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Lady Aga can't lose to Pome now .

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 05:10 AM   #3427
country flag Marcus1979
Team WTAworld

Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am also a Venus fan I think it makes ones character stronger

Quote:
Originally Posted by honzaneumannn View Post
So who will win the next 6 Wimbledons? Petra 2 of them, thats for sure. And dont even try to tell me that you see some hotter candidates than hers!
Marcus1979 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 05:22 AM   #3428
country flag iGOAT

Well on the bright side there's no way Vika would've beaten Pome today .

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 05:35 AM   #3429
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Quite often you'll see a player following up a match where everything turns to gold with one where everything goes wrong.

Cibulkova's not that impressive, just nothing working for radwanska.
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 05:48 AM   #3430
country flag iGOAT

OMG this tournament . Pome in the final is a new low for me. Besides that, the latter rounds of this tournament have been complete shit too . Pome is playing GOAT right now but I can see the final being another beatdown too .

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 05:54 AM   #3431
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Laughing. My. Ass. Off.

Especially at Aga pushing the towel into the camera.
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 05:54 AM   #3432
country flag iGOAT

Oh my GOD. If NaNa wins this AO, she will have not faced a single top twenty opponent .

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 05:55 AM   #3433
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

I feel bad for some of Aga's true fans on this board.. but all the Vika haters can kiss Domi's butt.
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 05:58 AM   #3434
country flag Igor_Biscan

Assuming Li makes the final (edit: and she did, haha) it will probably be another rollercoaster scrappy match like last year

Last edited by Igor_Biscan : Jan 23rd, 2014 at 06:07 AM.
Igor_Biscan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 06:04 AM   #3435
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Kinda like the final. I'm rooting for Li and if she wins it it's really deserved imo. But if Domi wins then I'll just be LMAO at the randomness of the women's tournament and accept the fact that we will probably have a lot of similar random results in the future.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote