•~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2. - Page 224 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #3346
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • - Vikalume 2.

Nadal in 4.
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #3347
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Good first set! Keep it up.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #3348
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting final. Greg Rusedski described it was "one of the best tennis matches he'd ever seen". I didn't think it was near that. It was full of ebbs and flows, in general I felt like there was a lack of both players playing their best tennis at the same time for long periods. Nadal totally dominated the first set and looked in control, but gradually lost control as the 2nd set went on, then a mixture of Nadal's level dipping (his forehand went completely AWOL for a period) and Djokovic's level rising led to Djokovic dominating for a period. It was in this period that Djokovic really failed to take full advantage. He had chances to go up a double break in that 3rd set that probably would have been set over and he ended up paying for it when his level dropped off. He had a chance again to regain ascendancy at 0-40 at 5-5, but then once he lost the set it seemed to fill Nadal with confidence while Djokovic appeared deflated.

Nadal #13 .
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 05:59 AM   #3349
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Sooo happy for Rafa!
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #3350
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really hapy for Rafa. Like Vika, he was youngster I kept my eye on for a while. It's always satisfying to see them come good.
If Rafa can stay healthy, I definitely think he can match Roger's 17.
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 08:33 PM   #3351
country flag ozza

Ha I had an exchange with Matt Cronin on twitter earlier. The first tweet has gone now, basically he wrote an article on the race to Istanbul, but he was basing his judgments off the WTA rankings.

Quote:
Oliver ‏@Razor_Oz 2h
@TennisReporters Why do you use rankings and not race when talking YEC? You talk of Caro "falling out". She's 500 pts away from #8 in race.

Oliver ‏@Razor_Oz 2h
@TennisReporters Stephens is also a lot closer to Istanbul than you say too. Using the rankings rather than the race is heavily misleading.

Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters 2h
@Razor_Oz Not trying to mislead: most people read rankings rather then race, but I see your point even though same players in mix

Oliver ‏@Razor_Oz 1h
@TennisReporters The bit about Caro is a bit misleading. You make out like it's in her hands. Reality is she has to do a lot to make YEC.

Oliver ‏@Razor_Oz 1h
@TennisReporters Probably 2 free slots (3 if Sharapova doesn't play). Kvitova, Jankovic and Sloane are probably the lead contenders for them

Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters 1h
@Razor_Oz Your "challenge" stands. I just changed it. & you are right about Caro: likely must play at same level or better 2012 Fall

Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters 1h
Redux my look at top 15 (Pts race style) WTA Post US Open review and the Race to Istanbul http://www.********************/archives/11494

Oliver ‏@Razor_Oz 38m
@TennisReporters Ha it wasn't really a challenge. You done a good job on changing it though. Most journalists wouldn't bother . Good read.
I give Cronin a lot of credit here. Most journalists would have just ignored me and persisted with what they had written. Impressed that there are at least some journalists out there that are still open minded.
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 08:42 PM   #3352
country flag Natural Joe

Oh, you're Oliver

Yeah, credit where credit is due.
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 10:29 PM   #3353
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Yes, i have been irretated on Cronin several times, but that seemed fair.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 11:23 PM   #3354
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Oh, you're Oliver

Yeah, credit where credit is due.
My real name .
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 06:35 AM   #3355
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
My real name .
So r u that Oliver with a twist?!!

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #3356
country flag Natural Joe

When is the Tokyo final tomorrow?
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #3357
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ha I had an exchange with Matt Cronin on twitter earlier. The first tweet has gone now, basically he wrote an article on the race to Istanbul, but he was basing his judgments off the WTA rankings.
Wait, Razor_Oz is you? I had no idea

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #3358
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
13:00 local time.
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #3359
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
So r u that Oliver with a twist?!!
I hope not .

Quote:
6am CET.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Wait, Razor_Oz is you? I had no idea
My cover is blown .
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #3360
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My cover is blown .
I was about to suggest start posting in Vikaland to you the other day..

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote