•~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2. - Page 202 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 06:25 AM   #3016
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • - Vikalume 2.

Sabine is the only hope now. Naforever

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 06:49 AM   #3017
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Sabine is the best player left based on performances in the tournament. Li played quite conservatively against aga, was probably the right tactic as she really should have won the first set. Sabine won't play like that, she'll either destroy her or flame out.

Could very easily see flipkens undoing bartoli with her variation, if she's not too tired. Her variety and tactics are better than aga's, but all the commentators could talk about was kim clijsters.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 07:21 AM   #3018
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine seems to be totally determined to win this Wimbly. She has a great game on grass. Also winning Wimbledon will make her improve her game to play well on other courts too. Lets c.

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 07:51 AM   #3019
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I don't want Radwanska to win not because I dislike her (even if I find some of what she has said pretty unpleasant), but because purely defensive players really shouldn't be winning Wimbledon.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 11:37 AM   #3020
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Sabine is the best player left based on performances in the tournament. Li played quite conservatively against aga, was probably the right tactic as she really should have won the first set. Sabine won't play like that, she'll either destroy her or flame out.

Could very easily see flipkens undoing bartoli with her variation, if she's not too tired. Her variety and tactics are better than aga's, but all the commentators could talk about was kim clijsters.
Rodriguez imo had Li trying to play too similar tactics to Vika to beat Radwanska. The biggest difference is Li's return is worse, she misses too many. The other mistake she made was her choice of ball to come into the net on, too often she would miss the better opportunity to come into the net behind and come in behind a lesser approach leading to her having to play a tough volley. You don't want to do this vs Radwanska, you want the volleys you have to play to be easy volleys.
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 11:51 AM   #3021
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Both Ferrer and del Potro injured and it seems like David isn't even sure if he can play.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 11:58 AM   #3022

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Rodriguez imo had Li trying to play too similar tactics to Vika to beat Radwanska. The biggest difference is Li's return is worse, she misses too many. The other mistake she made was her choice of ball to come into the net on, too often she would miss the better opportunity to come into the net behind and come in behind a lesser approach leading to her having to play a tough volley. You don't want to do this vs Radwanska, you want the volleys you have to play to be easy volleys.
And too often Na bashed at first serves when she was almost outside the tram lines. Wasted too many points that way.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 12:05 PM   #3023
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Both Ferrer and del Potro injured and it seems like David isn't even sure if he can play.
We will see. I have a feeling it might be over dramatising on Twitter.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 12:14 PM   #3024
country flag ozza

Horrible fall for Del Potro. Looks in a lot of pain.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 12:18 PM   #3025

That looked terrible. Poor guy.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 12:59 PM   #3026
country flag LUVMIRZA

Oh God Delpo fell He couldn't get a break from injuries All tall players had issues with this grass.

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 01:05 PM   #3027
country flag ozza

Del Potro fighting very hard and leads 6-2, 1-1.

On another note have you seen Federer has taken wildcards for Hamburg and Gstaad.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 01:57 PM   #3028

Berdych is a such a massive flop. You don't just break Djokovic twice and then let him break you twice. Netted the easy put away to save SP.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 02:31 PM   #3029
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Great last two points from del Potro. He will have to go all out against Djokovic to have a chance.

Berdych winning 4 games from 3-0 up second set
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 02:37 PM   #3030
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Berdych being totally unclutch, NID.

Great match and fight from Del Potro, I hope he can play like this against Djokovic. I feel sorry for David but he's had health problems himself so it didn't come too surprisingly.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote