•~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2. - Page 193 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #2881
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • - Vikalume 2.

Danielle Rossingh ‏@DRossingh
French Open director Ysern says 10 people arrested after protests, praises security for ``controlling the situation'', not reviewing....

...Ysern continued: says French Open not reviewing security procedures after second breach since 2009 during a final

So no changes in security it seems.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #2882
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

That is code for trying to play it down though. It's not like more stringent checks of people entering the venue is that difficult to do.
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #2883
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Yes nothing wrong with the security at Roland Garros .
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #2884
country flag ozza

Nevere-Rami Gulkori ‏@guinevere1105 1h
Hey @tomasberdych my friend advised me to tell you why I really hate you, so I will. I hate you because you broke Lucie's heart!

Tomáš Berdych ‏@tomasberdych 29m
@guinevere1105 I spoke with her cardiologist and he said- she has strong and sporty heart...so i dont agree with you!!!

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #2885
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

This guy loves twitter it seems.
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #2886
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Pretty mean thing to say to him, but he handled it as well as he could. Seems like a funny guy.

Are there any other non-top4 ATP players worth following apart from Wawrinka?
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #2887
country flag ozza

Elina Svitolina ‏@ElinaSvitolina
Eastbourne..wind is 32 mph (51 kmh) what a place

Welcome to Eastbourne Elina . Of course these conditions are par for the course in Eastbourne.
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #2888
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Elina Svitolina ‏@ElinaSvitolina
Eastbourne..wind is 32 mph (51 kmh) what a place

Welcome to Eastbourne Elina . Of course these conditions are par for the course in Eastbourne.
Are you going?
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #2889
country flag ozza

Not this year . It's hard for me to get the time off work. I am able to work from home 90% of the time which allows me to watch a lot of tennis, but not so easy to get days off.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #2890
country flag Natural Joe

In case someone's following Redfoo's tennis career

Beyond The Baseline ‏@SI_BTBaseline 21m
US Open Nat'l Playoffs: @RedFoo's bid to play @usopen begins Wednesday. Gets a 1R Bye, 1st match on Wed in Salinas, CA. (via @thesixthset)

Tennis Panorama News ‏@TennisNewsTPN 6m
MT @TheSixthSet USO Sectional Qualy draw out for NoCal. @RedFoo has a BYE into the 2R, will play Wed 5PM local time
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #2891
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future

More about Redfoo's tennis career......
Quote:
Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters
Love Salinas, 2 hrs south of me, but not sure if I should go there Wed to see RedFoo play his 1st USO prequalifying match. Coach @vika7 ?

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7

@TennisReporters not a coach…only on support team…overseas
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #2892
country flag ozza

Stupid question from Cronin really.
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 02:34 AM   #2893
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Stupid question from Cronin really.
Yes agree. I'm not really upset with him though, at least he seems to bring some attention to the womens game. But he always seem to want to jab a bit at Vika. But as everyone else he more and more just have to accept she is a top player that will stay for a long time.

And i like that when people discuss her performance in Australia now, it more and more seems to be about how strong mentally she was to win the final regardless of the events the previous days. Heard it several times from commentators.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #2894
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

The AO final was make or break. She had to win, otherwise it would become disastrous to her tennis career. I think she grew up a few years in those 2 days. What a turnaround from a head case a few years back to an Iron Lady.
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #2895
country flag Natural Joe

I love his sense of humor.

Tomáš Berdych ‏@tomasberdych
Where is my head ...?