•~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2. - Page 177 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #2641
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • - Vikalume 2.

Yeah, I wish he was at least decent enough on this surface to reach the latter stages of the tournaments.

Brilliant result on the other court as Stan the Man def. Dimitrov with a breadstick in the third. Rafa and Ferrer won too. So some good results today.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #2642
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Murray was never that good on clay but I feel like he's struggling a lot more this year.
Nina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:13 PM   #2643
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Well he's turned it around now. I have no idea what Murray was doing in the first set and a bit here though.
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #2644
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

In the Serena match today, when AMG "prepared" the balls was the worst clear rule break i have seen. And perhaps it is not even a rule break but it doesn't really matter. Really bad imo.

Hopefully they do something about it.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #2645
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

I am pretty sure there is some rule that breaks. I agree with the people just because it says you can't do this in the rule book, doesn't mean it isn't prohibited. You can't cover every single ridiculous thing someone could do on the court, and lets face it, this is utterly ridiculous. There is a number of rules it could fit the description of, unsportsmanlike conduct seems the most obvious. As I said in the thread, if when your opponent goes off court for a MTO you want to have a hit to keep warm, you are given old balls, so there has to be something somewhere about not affecting the state of the balls in play, so how can something as blatant and cynical as what AMG did today be allowed.
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 11:13 PM   #2646
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
I am pretty sure there is some rule that breaks. I agree with the people just because it says you can't do this in the rule book, doesn't mean it isn't prohibited. You can't cover every single ridiculous thing someone could do on the court, and lets face it, this is utterly ridiculous. There is a number of rules it could fit the description of, unsportsmanlike conduct seems the most obvious. As I said in the thread, if when your opponent goes off court for a MTO you want to have a hit to keep warm, you are given old balls, so there has to be something somewhere about not affecting the state of the balls in play, so how can something as blatant and cynical as what AMG did today be allowed.
Yes agree.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #2647
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
That's what I was thinking too. As you said, you can't possible have a rule for EVERYTHING that might happen but what she did was a clear case of unsportsmanlike conduct. Yet no one seemed to give a damn about what she did, I mean if I was the umpire I would have at least been curious as to why she suddenly requested all the new balls during that break.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old May 11th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #2648
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Hey y'all!
Never posted here before but I think it's about time I did so bring great news that NashaMasha got banned. His hysterical remarks about Vika and his constant violation of the board rules enforced in January via bring up Vika into all possible threads in GM just to bash her.
Now if only Vika would build up a new form in enetring fresh in Rome.
All the best there, even though the draw isn't easy at all.
Old May 11th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #2649
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

really you're not that much better than him...so....yeah moving on, we talk about Vika's matches and tournaments in the Vika Cheering Thread (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...470233&page=86) this is more off topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #2650
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlicznie View Post
Hey y'all!
Never posted here before but I think it's about time I did so bring great news that NashaMasha got banned. His hysterical remarks about Vika and his constant violation of the board rules enforced in January via bring up Vika into all possible threads in GM just to bash her.
Now if only Vika would build up a new form in enetring fresh in Rome.
All the best there, even though the draw isn't easy at all.
He's been banned at least twice before but only for short periods. Do you know how long his ban is this time?
Old May 11th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #2651
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
He's been banned at least twice before but only for short periods. Do you know how long his ban is this time?
Idk, mods won't tell
But if it's not a permban yet, hope it's his last chance or else it's a sayonara. Must've received tons of infractions before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
really you're not that much better than him...so....yeah moving on, we talk about Vika's matches and tournaments in the Vika Cheering Thread (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...470233&page=86) this is more off topic
Might as well remove a half of this thread since it's about male players and football as far as I'm concerned
Oh and it's always nice to hear some nice words from a SS member.
Old May 11th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #2652
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

We're not all evil.

Quote:
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
Old May 11th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #2653
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlicznie View Post
Idk, mods won't tell
But if it's not a permban yet, hope it's his last chance or else it's a sayonara. Must've received tons of infractions before.
Yeah, but sometimes information about the length of a ban leaks from the player forums so I thought you might have heard something.

Quote:
Might as well remove a half of this thread since it's about male players and football as far as I'm concerned .
It's the off topic thread after all.
Old May 11th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #2654
country flag Natural Joe

Atlicznie
Old May 11th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #2655
country flag SilverSlam

Oh. Nice knowing you

Quote: