•~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2. - Page 175 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #2611
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • - Vikalume 2.

now look at hype around Grigor
Nina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2013, 10:44 PM   #2612
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Oh, I agree. I certainly don't read it because of the serious discussions. It can be good fun though from time to time.

I speak two and understand/can read a little Italian.
I always admire how you guys all come on here and speak perfect English lol. We are embarrassingly bad at languages here, yet you guys all come on and have perfect English .
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #2613
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
now look at hype around Grigor

It's funny though. I just can't bring myself to root for players who are massively overhyped like Grigor. I can't explain why, it's just something inside me that says "no". I feel the same for many young WTA players, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
I always admire how you guys all come on here and speak perfect English lol. We are embarrassingly bad at languages here, yet you guys all come on and have perfect English .
Thanks. Foreign languages are an important part of our school system so most people can speak at least one language other than their mother tongue.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.

Last edited by Natural Joe : May 7th, 2013 at 11:26 PM.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #2614
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Robson split with her coach: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ten...drid-Open.html

I wonder what effects it will have on Laura.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old May 7th, 2013, 11:55 PM   #2615
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks. Foreign languages are an important part of our school system so most people can speak at least one language other than their mother tongue.
The sad thing about the school system here is the schools just want to maximise their results, languages tend to be one of the hardest subjects, thus you often get discouraged from doing languages, and encouraged to drop them early. I only had lessons for languages for 3 years of my entire school life, and that was like an hour a week or something .

There has to be a link between first language being German and speaking fluent English lol , I don't know how you guys all do it, I find it fascinating .

Quote:
Robson split with her coach: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ten...drid-Open.html

I wonder what effects it will have on Laura.
Krajan wasn't there vs Radwanska the other day which I thought was strange, so this doesn't at all surprise me. He was coming under criticism for some of his work, especially the changes he made to her serve, which people were linking to the massive number of double faults Robson has been serving recently.
Old May 8th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #2616
country flag ozza

Manchester United
Sir Alex Ferguson retires www.manutd.com/thankyousiralex #thankyousiralex

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22447018

If we appoint David Moyes, oh dear .
Old May 8th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #2617
country flag Natural Joe

It's hard to imagine ManU without Ferguson tbh.
Old May 8th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #2618
country flag ozza

And Moyes is the red hot favourite to replace him (reported as a done deal in some newspapers) . This has been a bad, bad day.
Old May 8th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #2619
country flag Natural Joe

I'm not following the PL close enough so I can't comment on Moyes. Why do you think he's a bad replacement?
Old May 8th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #2620
country flag ozza

Quote:
I'm not following the PL close enough so I can't comment on Moyes. Why do you think he's a bad replacement?
In my eyes it is a massive gamble. Moyes has no real big match experience, no great European experience (basically zero at CL level), no experience of working with big players. Moyes has never even won a trophy. There is the idea going around that he's done well at Everton on a small budget, but that doesn't really mean anything, because that doesn't always translate to doing well with a far bigger budget. I personally think Moyes lacks that sort of big manager personality to motivate and go with big players, it's not really an appointment that brings much enthusiasm. Moyes basically is an unknown quantity at the top level of management, which makes it ridiculous for a club like Man Utd to appoint him, because most big managers would jump at the chance of the Man Utd job, we don't need to be making risky appointments.

Only 11% of Man Utd fans have voted for Moyes as their pick for manager, so it would be nowhere near the popular choice (Mourinho 46%, Klopp 30%, Moyes is the 3rd most popular choice).

The main idea in support is he is a man that will provide long term stability like Fergie did (as opposed to the most popular choice Mourinho), but I personally think that is a load of rubbish. With the little support he has the fans will turn on him very quick if things start badly. You're not really guaranteed long term stability whoever you appoint in the modern day game, if Man Utd aren't challenging for the title next season, the fans will be calling for his head very quickly.
Old May 8th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #2621
country flag ozza

To add to the above, I think the only reason Moyes even has 11% of the support is because of the fact he is the man getting so hyped up for the job, thus people just go along with the wave of what is seemingly going to happen. I am sure if there was no media, no favourites, Moyes would be nowhere near 99% of the people's choice.
Old May 8th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #2622
country flag Natural Joe

Well, the way you describe it they do appear to be playing with fire. They should have signed Guardiola before Bayern did.

Who would you rather see as a new manager? Apart from Mourinho there don't seem to be many good and realistic choices.
Old May 8th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #2623
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Djoker: IN YOUR FACE, CROWD
Turns out he was actually saying suck my dick in Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #2624
country flag ozza

Quote:
Well, the way you describe it they do appear to be playing with fire. They should have signed Guardiola before Bayern did.

Who would you rather see as a new manager? Apart from Mourinho there don't seem to be many good and realistic choices.
I would be all for Mourinho really. I think there is this crazy idea that goes round of trying to install another Fergie, someone who will be there for another 20 years, but realistically that is a dream world, and is never likely to happen whoever you appoint. I think Mourinho is the safest option in terms of experience in the Premier League and Champions League, while also being a big enough personality to come in and stamp down his authority.
Old May 8th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #2625
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

I hope it's Moyes so he can continue his massive trophyless streak

Being serious, Everton's playstyle is a more physical, less creative version of how Man United played when van Nistelrooy was there - get it quickly up to the big man and get the more skilled players around him to win the second balls and create chances. The players currently at Man United don't really suit that so it will be interesting to see what he does.