•~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2. - Page 157 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 08:46 PM   #2341
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • - Vikalume 2.

I liked the atmosphere at the Parc des Princes tonight, looked electric on TV.

I know we have one Vika fan who is a Dortmund fan, so good luck to them tomorrow .
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:37 AM   #2342
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
We'll, he's a troll with emo tendencies - just like pretty much every other Sharapova fan
I was going to be like "THATS NOT TRUE!!!111" until I went into SS and someone was saying they had depression Whatever, the few who are normal usually don't bother posting in GM, so oh well.
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 02:29 PM   #2343
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
We'll, he's a troll with emo tendencies - just like pretty much every other Sharapova fan
noooooo... not "every other", i am a masha fan too (bats eyes ) but yeah, most of her stans in this forum,can't deny that
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 04:25 PM   #2344
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I was going to be like "THATS NOT TRUE!!!111" until I went into SS and someone was saying they had depression Whatever, the few who are normal usually don't bother posting in GM, so oh well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
noooooo... not "every other", i am a masha fan too (bats eyes ) but yeah, most of her stans in this forum,can't deny that
Don't worry You have both seen the light.

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:29 PM   #2345
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Well that is Galatasaray out. Wasn't the best game really, Madrid won 3-0 and didn't really have to get out of second gear.

Dortmund definitely should have got an away goal tonight and been in total control, but should still go through.
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:39 PM   #2346
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't watch the Galatasaray game but I expected it to be NID anyway.

Dortmund still with good chances, looking forward to the second leg.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #2347
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Watching past matches of Vika to kill Vikasickness. Loving the 2008 Stuttgart match against Dementieve

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #2348
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
Watching past matches of Vika to kill Vikasickness. Loving the 2008 Stuttgart match against Dementieve
Is it possible to watch the full match somewhere?
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 04:37 AM   #2349
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
Is it possible to watch the full match somewhere?
u might find it in the Dementieva forum or Vika's videos thread. I am watching the highlights on Youtube though

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #2350
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
u might find it in the Dementieva forum or Vika's videos thread. I am watching the highlights on Youtube though
Ok thanks.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #2351
country flag ozza

Amazing atmosphere in Dortmund tonight . I hope Malaga don't come to park the bus, but I fear they will.
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #2352
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

The atmosphere is always amazing in Dortmund And I can even watch it on TV
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #2353
country flag ozza

Ha terrestial TV here had first pick on tonight's games and chose the Madrid game . That doesn't bother me particularly though, because Sky Sports do a far better job.
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #2354
country flag Natural Joe

oh, Madrid already 0-1 up
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #2355
country flag Natural Joe

Nice goal