•~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2. - Page 133 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2011, 05:01 AM   #1981
country flag bluestorm10

bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • - Vikalume 2.

Hey guys! I've been away for a while so first I hope you all had a great holiday season! I had to give up on my old laptop when it broke for the millionth time just when all my projects were due for school before the holiday break. Anyway, I was able to purchase a new one just today so I'm finally back online and just in time for the Australian season to kick off!
bluestorm10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2011, 02:06 AM   #1982
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

How are your faves doing at the AO?
Mine suck
I just have Venus, Halep, Clijsters and Vika left

I barely got to watch over the past few days
Venus gave me a heart attack last night and I went to bed after the second set. I never got to see Yanina because both of her matches were late for me (and I'm pissed because she had a great draw after Groth, and she got sick in Sydney and has had a bad cold for about 10 days now ). Ana's loss was terrible to wake up to. Vania was disgraceful. Sprem lost to Scheepers . They all suck

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2011, 07:48 AM   #1983
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

I only have one favourite in the women's draw

In the men's I really like del potro but I think it's still a bit too soon for him to make an impact here. You're a big fan of baghdatis aren't you? I like him too but I've got to support JMDP today
Old Jan 20th, 2011, 02:34 PM   #1984
country flag bluestorm10

bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post

How are your faves doing at the AO?
Mine suck
I just have Venus, Halep, Clijsters and Vika left

I barely got to watch over the past few days
Venus gave me a heart attack last night and I went to bed after the second set. I never got to see Yanina because both of her matches were late for me (and I'm pissed because she had a great draw after Groth, and she got sick in Sydney and has had a bad cold for about 10 days now ). Ana's loss was terrible to wake up to. Vania was disgraceful. Sprem lost to Scheepers . They all suck
I only have two real favourites (both WTA). One's Vika, obviously. I'm desperate for her to get far. The other got double bagelled in the 1st rd. The players I cheer for per match usually lose. It happens every tournament though.
Old Jan 20th, 2011, 07:07 PM   #1985
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestorm10 View Post
Hey guys! I've been away for a while so first I hope you all had a great holiday season! I had to give up on my old laptop when it broke for the millionth time just when all my projects were due for school before the holiday break. Anyway, I was able to purchase a new one just today so I'm finally back online and just in time for the Australian season to kick off!
Welcome back!

I get to sit around and watch the tennis recap this afternoon because I'm not going to go to class today because we have about two inches of ice on the pavement last night and everything except my university is closed.

And because of the ice I didn't have to work today either, so I got to sleep so I'll be well rested for Vika's match tonight. I still have Vika, Pova, Pavly, and Bepa left.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2011, 03:41 AM   #1986
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

@Igor_Biscan: Marcos is the reason why I love tennis . I always played it, but didn't watch him until he became popular in Greece and Cyprus in 2006

-Del Potro . He'll get back up to the top 10, don't worry

@bluestorm10: Are you talking about Safina?

Old Jan 21st, 2011, 05:53 AM   #1987
country flag bluestorm10

Quote:
@Igor_Biscan: Marcos is the reason why I love tennis . I always played it, but didn't watch him until he became popular in Greece and Cyprus in 2006

-Del Potro . He'll get back up to the top 10, don't worry

@bluestorm10: Are you talking about Safina?
Yup. I think that's a lost cause...

Anyway, I really like watching Baghdatis play. I don't follow his results so much but when I see a match of his on, it's always fun to watch. The ones I root for on the men's side tend to change though depending on the match/tournament situation. It's kinda relaxing that way.
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 02:25 AM   #1988
country flag bluestorm10

So, who are your head/heart picks for the AO men's/women's tournaments right now?
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 03:04 AM   #1989
country flag hellas719

Well I guess I'd like to see either Clijsters or Kvitova win, but I don't have any true faves left
Zvonareva winning wouldn't be bad either

For the men I think I'd like either Djokovic or Federer to win
And pretty much anyone but Nadal

Old Jan 24th, 2011, 07:40 AM   #1990
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Quote:
So, who are your head/heart picks for the AO men's/women's tournaments right now?
Head:
Zvonareva/Nadal

I don't think Federer will win, I'd say Murray and Djokovic are more likely than him. I don't think Clijsters will win either.

Heart:
Petkovic/Federer or Dolgopolov .. or Djokovic even

You have to say yours too
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 04:04 PM   #1991
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

I want Na to win now.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 05:15 PM   #1992
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I guess I'd like to see either Clijsters or Kvitova win, but I don't have any true faves left
Zvonareva winning wouldn't be bad either

For the men I think I'd like either Djokovic or Federer to win
And pretty much anyone but Nadal
For me the same as you for the girls, Petra or Kimmie - but Petra more specifically would be very nice (...) and hopefully Rafa doesn't win Australia I'm really tired of this Rafa/Fed thing I'll root for Murray once more again as in all the majors since Australian open 2009, he's been very impressive I hope he doesn't deceive again.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 10:51 PM   #1993
country flag bluestorm10

Okay, so here's mine. Don't hold me to these picks though for other slams since, as I've said, I like players differently based on different situations except for a select few.

For the women, I'm really liking Petra--doubt she'll win but wouldn't that be something? Caro or Vera would be alright too. I like Kim but I hated when Serena dominated so I don't want Kim to dominate in her place. I'd like a new winner actually. I like Petkovic as well but I dunno, I don't really want her to win this one.

My head says Clijsters.

For the men, I'd love Murray/the winner between Djokovic/Berdych to win. I like Nadal but see my Kim-reasoning above.

My head says Federer will win.

Oh, and Vika/Kiri for women's doubles.
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 11:24 PM   #1994
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, and Vika/Kiri for women's doubles.
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 12:18 AM   #1995
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

I want Vera to win the whole thing, and I especially want Aga to beat Kim because I wanna see GM explode.

Men's is just like ew. It's going to be Nadal or Fed, I honestly don't care I wanted Soderling to win before he forgot that in order to win you have to get the ball in the court against Dolgopolov.

& I have to go with Dulketta for doubles *hides from rest of Vikaland* They're just Dulketta and I can't help but love them. Although if they're in opposite ends, which I'm not sure, a Vikkiri - Dulketta final would be sweet.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote