•~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2. - Page 110 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2010, 09:34 PM   #1636
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • - Vikalume 2.

I'm gonna take Miami's one
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2010, 09:45 PM   #1637
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

going to bed too! altough I do not have school tommorrow

night everyone!
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 09:47 PM   #1638
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice choice..and night Will

and one more tongue

saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 08:15 AM   #1639
country flag VIKA?

VIKA-GOAT
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 08:53 AM   #1640
country flag Welcome1

Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all

Pieterenka, "сука" This is brilliant)
Welcome1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 08:55 AM   #1641
country flag VIKA?

just translated сука
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 09:01 AM   #1642
country flag Welcome1

Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIKA-GOAT View Post
just translated сука
Welcome1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 02:49 PM   #1643
country flag allrounder

allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future

Nice one Will you've bought yourself a vote of confidence as the president of Vikaland - for the time being at least

~The Official Anger Management Counsellor of Vikaland~
allrounder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 02:52 PM   #1644
country flag VIKA?

I so have to change my avy
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 02:55 PM   #1645
country flag allrounder

allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future

Nah you don't use your second profile pic like I said seeing as Caro's your second fave

I like welcome1's avi..the Vika and Caro cartoon

Old Oct 11th, 2010, 02:57 PM   #1646
country flag VIKA?

no one will see it then!! I want everyone to see my amazing graphics

okaay will only use a banner

and yeah I like it too, where is that pic from?
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 02:58 PM   #1647
country flag allrounder

Someone made it for Vika on twitter i seem to remember and she loved it too and said she was going to set it as her background on her laptop desktop wallpaper

Old Oct 11th, 2010, 03:01 PM   #1648
country flag VIKA?

Oh I think I remember now! hilarious draw

can't wait for Moscow
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 03:10 PM   #1649
country flag allrounder

Vika hasn't said she'l be playing Moscow yet for sure..just she's hoping to be OK to play by then If it wasn't for the fact that she could lose 370 points by not playing at all I think i'd have preferred her to skip Doha because i don't want players getting cheap wins over her that she's as good as or if not better than just because she's not close to 100%. If she doesn't make it and finishes the season ranked 11 it won't all be bad as she'l have complete control over her schedule next year. The rankings are going to be really messed up though with most likely Caro and Vera as 1 and 2 and Fran could even get as high as 4

Old Oct 11th, 2010, 03:12 PM   #1650
country flag VIKA?

yeah, but I really want her to play in both tournaments if she's healthy of course otherwise stay at home gurl.