Entry lists - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #16
country flag quickfound

quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of
Re: Entry lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
So I post the entry list and this is the only thing you can say? Honestly, I wonder sometimes why I keep giving info to these ungrateful bitches...
Thanks for all your years of fine work.

tennis.quickfound.net With 168 players' Twitter feed! Weekly tourney pages
results with players' ranks, photos & quotes, venue maps, weather, time, tourney links...
WTA Wallpaper | quickfoundnet at Twitter | YouTube channel
quickfound is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 02:28 AM   #17
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Spiceboy!

Oudin in QD...
How far is she on MD ALT list? Thanks!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 05:27 AM   #18
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Quote:
So I post the entry list and this is the only thing you can say? Honestly, I wonder sometimes why I keep giving info to these ungrateful bitches...
we always appreciate your help!

BTW I see no KDK on the list... looks like finally she's skipping clay season.
not a bad idea concerning KDK's habit of getting injured at clay all the time....
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 07:32 AM   #19
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't get mad please
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:05 PM   #20
country flag Gary101

Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all

Thanks spiceboy for posting the list.

Bit disappointed to see Aga playing especially since it derailed her performance at RG last year. Not even Errani is playing here which is telling.
Gary101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 12:14 AM   #21
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

Thanks Spiceboy
HOS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 10:44 PM   #22
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viennalover View Post

BTW I see no KDK on the list... looks like finally she's skipping clay season.
not a bad idea concerning KDK's habit of getting injured at clay all the time....
Yeah, I have been scouring the clay court entry lists trying to find Kimiko's name somewhere, and each time I fail I happily breath a sigh of relief.

Hopefully Kimiko will spend this time either resting her shoulder or playing the Japanese ITF circuit. I'm cool with either choice.

And it's been said before but it's always worth saying again...Spiceboy rules
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #23
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Vinci

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 03:27 AM   #24
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Spiceboy, the great majority of us recognize your great work and efforts. The minority speak before they think, so do not pay
attention and forgive the poor souls. Keep up the good work, we are
really gratefull and thank you for keeping us informed.

Do you have a quali list for this tournament? If so, will it be possible for you to post it? Thank you for your reply and have a good
night...
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 03:14 PM   #25
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Lucic in alt./Q?
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 11:26 PM   #26
country flag Dokisit

Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordfish View Post
Spiceboy, the great majority of us recognize your great work and efforts. The minority speak before they think, so do not pay
attention and forgive the poor souls. Keep up the good work, we are
really gratefull and thank you for keeping us informed.
Kick their arse Spiceboy. You've earned it. And thanks.
Dokisit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 11:42 AM   #27
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys, you are all very nice

spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 10:18 AM   #28
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickfound View Post
Thanks for all your years of fine work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Thanks Spiceboy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viennalover View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary101 View Post
Thanks spiceboy for posting the list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOS View Post
Thanks Spiceboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokisit View Post
Kick their arse Spiceboy. You've earned it. And thanks.
These.
Thank Spiceboy!

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14, Washington'14 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 01:07 AM   #29
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Martic in qual ?

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #30
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

ormaechea in Q?
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) Suzhou '14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote