Petra Kvitova Dirty Fighting in Mud: Last Dance at Tournoi de Roland-Garros - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 05:54 AM   #91
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova Dirty Fighting in Mud: 1st stop Home Slam Katowice at Spodek Disco

Madrid certainly was a strange tourney last year,as that blue stuff produced some bizarre,freakish results,but I still think that Petra could've put on a better show of defending her title

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Allaster wins Machorra of the Year award from the Dames In Keen Enterprise league
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 11:41 AM   #92
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petra Kvitova Dirty Fighting in Mud: 1st stop Home Slam Katowice at Spodek Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Madrid certainly was a strange tourney last year,as that blue stuff produced some bizarre,freakish results,but I still think that Petra could've put on a better show of defending her title
Well, although Petra didn't do well on that surface, on the ATP side it wasn't that bad. I liked especially when Nadal and Djokovic lost.
I think that the blue clay was slippery and unpredictable as much as grass, this is the reason why I'm still wondering that she lost, although it was with Czech opponent so it would be tough match everywhere.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 05:30 PM   #93
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Do you know if she is already practicing on clay and getting ready for the next tournament?
Steni would be very tough coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Im wondering if she would do it outdoors, Prostejov have clay indoors courts?
Štěpánek : "Part of the roof collapsed under heavy snow. We were not able to train."
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 05:47 PM   #94
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
You mean compared to HuggyBear,who's so afraid of Prosto that he lets him run around outside the court and urinate wherever he wants while Petra is practising

Am taking off for the day so Feliz Pascua,PabloMara

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Allaster wins Machorra of the Year award from the Dames In Keen Enterprise league
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 06:03 PM   #95
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Štěpánek : "Part of the roof collapsed under heavy snow. We were not able to train."
Well, I though Stepanek trains in Prague as he belongs to Sparta (or Slavia) tennis club, so it must be different in Prostejov I think.
But that roof, which Stepanek was talking about, had to be very bad because Prague and Prostejov are in lowland and there is not much snow compared to some 2 meters of snow in the mountains.
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 06:28 PM   #96
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Well, I though Stepanek trains in Prague as he belongs to Sparta (or Slavia) tennis club, so it must be different in Prostejov I think.
He was talking about Prostějov
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 06:37 PM   #97
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
He was talking about Prostějov
Interesting, I though he train elsewhere. Where did you hear or read that?
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 09:40 PM   #98
country flag aloeball

aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future

I don't see any of you guys/girls posting in Serena vs Sharapova threads. They don't tickle your fancy ?

I find there are a few Serena-Petra fans though
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 10:27 PM   #99
country flag pling

pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloeball View Post
I don't see any of you guys/girls posting in Serena vs Sharapova threads. They don't tickle your fancy ?

Those serena-wapanoba threads seem to do pretty well without us

pling is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 10:28 PM   #100
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This happens to be the hardcore 1on1 Petra devotee hangout den .... not many floppy ones tend to hangout here...

The growing numbers in Serena-Petra fans are the undeniable acceptance among the lord fanbase that Petra is the annointed golden one who is the heir to the throne
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 10:33 PM   #101
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

i hope she will win in poland, that would be grat result, and preparation for fed cup, and also for rest of clay season..
if she put a great game, and rise up a level, i believe that she can go into the finals of RG with na li
in picute thread she does look fitter, i can't wait to see her performe

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 10:51 PM   #102
country flag steni

steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Honestly Serena was my main favorite, but I dump her for Petra, but I still like Serena (except when she plays Petra)
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 10:52 PM   #103
country flag steni

steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oh yes
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 12:46 AM   #104
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

I like Serena's game and enjoy watching her. She's the greatest of all time, and I hope she surpasses Graf's slam count.

I like Petra better, mainly because she is so sweet and has such awesome shots.

I loathe and hate Pova and Vika. I wish neither of them had ever taken up tennis at all, or at least that they had never become good enough to subject the world to their horrible noise pollution.

I watched the Miami final until Pova went up a break in the second set. At that point, I said, "Damn. The WTA is going to hell." And I turned it off. I shouldn't have doubted Serena. Imagine my joy when I awoke the next morning to find that Serena had laid a bagel on Maria in the third!

Anyway, Serena is all that is preventing a horrible, nightmarish domination of the tour (and especially the slams) by Vika and Maria. I am praying that Petra will improve and slay them in the future. She has been my only hope, dominating Vika the way she did in 2011, and preventing a horrible result by thrashing Maria at Wimbledon. But 2012 was terribly disappointing, with four losses to Maria.

Na is too old and the rest of the tour is mostly useless. If Petra doesn't step up and dominate these two hateful bitches, I will stop watching tennis. I already can't listen to it.
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 02:17 AM   #105
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Tbh Petra needs to do something then we can get into stan wars
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote