Petra Kvitova Dirty Fighting in Mud: Last Dance at Tournoi de Roland-Garros - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #61
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova Dirty Fighting in Mud: 1st stop Home Slam Katowice at Spodek Disco

Those Petra-Tomas comparisons are funny, keep them coming.

My secret wish is that they win a combined total of 14 matches at the 2013 Wimbledon. In 2010, they won 11. In 2011, they won 10. Now it's perfect time to step it up, win a few more matches than in the past two years and then visit the Wimbledon champions' ball together!

[/JINX]
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #62
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova Dirty Fighting in Mud: 1st stop Home Slam Katowice at Spodek Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by honzaneumannn View Post
The match between Berdych and Querry was not that much demonstrative because Querry fell out of the rhythm as not having to play the round before (walkover with Milos R.). Always better to have some regular rhythm there which Berd clearly had after being forced to play that long match with Falla...
You should check some betting forums where people were debating where to put their money.

Quote:

'Theres a good chance for tomorrow, since querrey got a walk thru and berdych gotta be tired sooner or later.'
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #63
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Those Petra-Tomas comparisons are funny, keep them coming.
No,THEY SUCK!Why don't you shove them up your ass and carry them over to MTF...then you can see how much the punks over there enjoy chatting about Petra

And Shifty,I expect better from you.Just let Petronius babble on about great what's-his-name is so he won't have to cry to his mommy about how mean the people in this forum are towards Czech players.This is WOMEN'S tennis forum...that's WOMEN'S tennis forum....I'm sorry that I can't speak Ukrainian to make it any simpler than that....If you wanna talk about the ATP swishes,then do it in the OFF-topic thread or create a separate,new thread for men's tennis.....IF the mods will let you...if you just can't get images of men off your mind,like Petronius

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #64
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Please keep this secret away from our fellow US posters. This 'choker' has just double-breadsticked the US No. 1 Sam Querry
I don't really care for Sam, he's not in my faves

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #65
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Again you put yourself on the spot. You've said he's more consistent and better in terms of slam results, i proved you wrong, now i have to teach you about H2H vs Top10? really? Petra vs Top10 this year is 4-1, Berdych is 2-4, he gets beaten by Top players consistently while Petra not, last year she lost few times to Sharpie on slow ass surfaces where Sharpie was better and she never get to face her on her best surface, at Wimbledon PEAK GOAT Rena was the only player who would have stopped her defending that trophy and she stopped her because Sarin put godly performance, while Berdych ass get's easily whooped even on his best surface. Murray is the only Big Top player against who he has even h2h but most of his wins are from older days. Do we need to compare every aspect of theirs game, so you would finally stopped with this comparison and stuff like Berdych better then Petra. Berdych nowhere near Petra's level results and talent wise, he will never be.

Why would i be jealous? WTA girls from my country are hotter and The Dog has more talent, finesse and just generally more exiting player to watch

it's Key(Kim Ki-bum) KPOP legend and dream of billions of teenage girls. He's typical asian guy i.e with feminine features
I'm tired of explaning and repeating my self, so I'll just quote my self and if you don't get what I was saying I don't care.
The 1st thing is about the WTA Big 3 (I wasn't talking about top 10 because I'm not dump, I know how the stats are betwen P. and T.):
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack*
I can't remember that she did beat even one of the WTA Big 3 (counting Sharapova, Azarenka and Serena),
If you're telling that she didn't win because she didn't make it to the top rounds, that's not a good thing to mention, is it.

The 2nd, you don't have to teach me or explain anything about Petra's talent:
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack*
Petra is much more talented and could become no.1
Why should you be jealous? I wasn't talking about you, don't know how did you figure it out. But I think that lots of people who watch mens tennis would like to have a player like Berdych to play for their country (there is not many nations which has players as good as him). And if you have "talented" girls in your country, you could rather show us or I won't believe you (my point is to see them ).

Quote:
You should check some betting forums where people were debating where to put their money.

Quote:

'Theres a good chance for tomorrow, since querrey got a walk thru and berdych gotta be tired sooner or later.'
Yeah, that's the other interpretation, but I don't think so that it is gonna be valid argument for Honza.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
No,THEY SUCK!Why don't you shove them up your ass and carry them over to MTF...then you can see how much the punks over there enjoy chatting about Petra

And Shifty,I expect better from you.Just let Petronius babble on about great what's-his-name is so he won't have to cry to his mommy about how mean the people in this forum are towards Czech players.This is WOMEN'S tennis forum...that's WOMEN'S tennis forum....I'm sorry that I can't speak Ukrainian to make it any simpler than that....If you wanna talk about the ATP swishes,then do it in the OFF-topic thread or create a separate,new thread for men's tennis.....IF the mods will let you...if you just can't get images of men off your mind,like Petronius
Totally agree with you, I'm done with this OT.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #66
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Totally agree with you, I'm done with this OT.
Thank you for not taking personal offense to that;it's amazing when you find someone with such warped IL-logic which claims that it's off-topic and cruel to complain about Petra's management team...and then hypocritically takes every last chance to boost that same team,thus re-birthing the argument.....And,unless Petra's attending the match or dating one of the participants,ATP is a HELLUVA lot more off-topic than Petra's management team should ever be...though some of us post only in the separate thread that's designed for that topic......I blame part of this on Petra---for losing too early in Miami and not giving us more worthy stuff to chat about.

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #67
country flag Petronius

Quote:
Just let Petronius babble on about great what's-his-name is so he won't have to cry to his mommy about how mean the people in this forum are towards Czech players.
Life is harsh I know.

Hint: there's an IGNORE button, so you can easily put that babbling and obnoxious Czech nationalist Petronius on the mute in a matter of seconds.

BTW, is it just me or our Mexican friend is always whining about what other posters say or don't say instead of bringing some fresh piece of news on Petra?
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 07:18 PM   #68
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
I'm tired of explaning and repeating my self, so I'll just quote my self and if you don't get what I was saying I don't care.
The 1st thing is about the WTA Big 3 (I wasn't talking about top 10 because I'm not dump, I know how the stats are betwen P. and T.):

If you're telling that she didn't win because she didn't make it to the top rounds, that's not a good thing to mention, is it.
You're not Ex, so stop trying with all those attempts to get out cos you were supposedly misquoted, you were talking about top players not Big 3. Wanna talk about Big 3? Ok, Petra owns Aza, beat Sharpie to win Wimbledon, only Serena owns her but outside AO match in 2010 she always gave her big ass troubles even to Peak Rena, Sharpie or Aza just can't be competitive vs Peak Serena but Petra is and always will be. While your guy whom you try to ascend over Petra once more is 1-15 vs Djo, 3-13 vs Nadal and 6-11 vs Roger, so who's better and more competitive vs Big 3? Like i said before stop with this bullshit, Berdych is fail in every aspect of the game when compared to Petra, he can't and never will be better then Petra, period.

Quote:

And Shifty,I expect better from you
Sorry to disappoint you Brucie but i will not let this go, bashing Petra in her own subforum and saying some ATP flop is better then her is unacceptable

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #69
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
You're not Ex, so stop trying with all those attempts to get out cos you were supposedly misquoted, you were talking about top players not Big 3. Wanna talk about Big 3? Ok, Petra owns Aza, beat Sharpie to win Wimbledon, only Serena owns her but outside AO match in 2010 she always gave her big ass troubles even to Peak Rena, Sharpie or Aza just can't be competitive vs Peak Serena but Petra is and always will be. While your guy whom you try to ascend over Petra once more is 1-15 vs Djo, 3-13 vs Nadal and 6-11 vs Roger, so who's better and more competitive vs Big 3? Like i said before stop with this bullshit, Berdych is fail in every aspect of the game when compared to Petra, he can't and never will be better then Petra, period.

Sorry to disappoint you Brucie but i will not let this go, bashing Petra in her own subforum and saying some ATP flop is better then her is unacceptable
Bla bla bla, I'm sich of this, I was talking about last 1,5 of a year. That's all. I'm not bashing Petra, I have no reason for that, what I'm doing at the last 10 or i-don't-know-how-many post is explaining to you what I meant, but that's just impossible because you are not interested. The end. You don't have to write anything, I can't disagree with anything you've said about Petra so our argument is pointless.

Anyway, it's my mistake that I didn't want to write all the time "The Big 3 of 4" and I was looking for synonyms so my sentences woudln't be monotonous, that's just stupid thing from the school and it just give you the opportunity to extend the argument. Sorry for that.
P.S.: I've highlighted the text for you so you won't overlook that.
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #70
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

Since we are receiving complaints, can I give a reminder to our policy on ATP related posts:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=307896

Please try to stick to the topic at hand, which is the upcoming clay tournaments of Petra. A passing comment about ATP is not unacceptable, this thread contains too many of them however.

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #71
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Who is complaining? Whiners!!!!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #72
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Since we are receiving complaints, can I give a reminder to our policy on ATP related posts:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=307896

Please try to stick to the topic at hand, which is the upcoming clay tournaments of Petra. A passing comment about ATP is not unacceptable, this thread contains too many of them however.
mmmm... who could have complained...could it be Adam , Huggy Bear, Kung-Fu Panda or Uncle Cernosek's cabal..??
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #73
country flag Lufa

Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all

You guys (and girls) suck. Not often. Sometimes. But pretty much lately.
I suggest to rename this thread to "Petra Kvitova's fans dirty fighting in mud"
Lufa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #74
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
mmmm... who could have complained...could it be Adam , Huggy Bear, Kung-Fu Panda or Uncle Cernosek's cabal..??
I hope this is not going to be judged as an but I just couldn't help my self.

Is anyone betting on Petra winning the BNP Paribas Katowice Open?

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lufa View Post
You guys (and girls) suck. Not often. Sometimes. But pretty much lately.
I suggest to rename this thread to "Petra Kvitova's fans dirty fighting in mud"
This totally knocked me off.
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #75
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Life is harsh I know.

Hint: there's an IGNORE button, so you can easily put that babbling and obnoxious Czech nationalist Petronius on the mute in a matter of seconds.

BTW, is it just me or our Mexican friend is always whining about what other posters say or don't say instead of bringing some fresh piece of news on Petra?
Why don't you practice what you preach,Marica,and use the ignore button instead of acting like a whiny bitch every time anyone dares to question the infallibility of Pope Cermosek?

If you were any bigger of a phony hypocrite,you could hold political office here.It should be simple common sense--even for YOU;this is WOMEN'S tennis forum,and moderator 'Miffed Max' has already replied to my PM that we need to clean up the crap in PETRA's forum...now go run back to your mommy and tell her how mean we're being to the 'Pope'