Petra Kvitova Dirty Fighting in Mud: Last Dance at Tournoi de Roland-Garros - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #256
country flag hypersonic

hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road
Re: Petra Kvitova Dirty Fighting in Mud: Display of Art and Magic in La Caja Mágica

52 UE's. Enough said.
hypersonic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #257
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova Dirty Fighting in Mud: Display of Art and Magic in La Caja Mágica

Typical rollercoaster, but she's through. Dani should be easier, i.e. in straight sets. Petra is in Dani's head.
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #258
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #259
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Good grief. And all the time, Kvitty looking bored like she knows the plot because it has happened so often.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #260
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

52 UE isn't actually all that many for three long sets for Kvitty. And the winner count is always down on clay, because so many turn into forced errors instead. She would probably have been even on another surface.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #261
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

i'm gonna send petra check for coloring my hair, she gives me so much greys

but onto next round, tomorrow or day off for her

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #262
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
52 UE isn't actually all that many for three long sets for Kvitty. And the winner count is always down on clay, because so many turn into forced errors instead. She would probably have been even on another surface.
I'm glad she handled it.
I was worried a little because she was loosing to many points on her serve due to the nerves, bad concentration and wrong decisions, but Yanina and Kotyza (when Petra took his advises she played much better) helped her.
Now it is all about her state of mind, if she knows what to do and when to do it, if she panics or if she's fully concentrated and if she handles her nerves well or if she doesn't. I hope she'll find good balance soon, so she can be ready against Pova to torment her or maybe do a small upset.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #263
country flag hypersonic

hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
I'm glad she handled it.
I was worried a little because she was loosing to many points on her serve due to the nerves, bad concentration and wrong decisions, but Yanina and Kotyza (when Petra took his advises she played much better) helped her.
Now it is all about her state of mind, if she knows what to do and when to do it, if she panics or if she's fully concentrated and if she handles her nerves well or if she doesn't. I hope she'll find good balance soon, so she can be ready against Pova to torment her or maybe do a small upset.
It would really boost her confidence if she can beat Pova (being in the top 3), esp. that Pova is definitely in the top 3 on this surface.
hypersonic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #264
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

I missed it ... luckily. Could you give me a short report.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #265
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
I missed it ... luckily. Could you give me a short report.
Petra started strong then decided to have siesta after it showed evil forces it's place, somewhere in the middle Dani showed up to support her BFF Petra
ShiftyFella is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #266
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Not to take too much focus from Petra but,after what one of my other faves did today,Petra's 3-set win doesn't seem so awful.Can recall many occasions when even some legends started a tourney with a subpar 1st-round win...and then went on to take the title.Let's see how Petra does in her next match: If she shows the same form,then we'll know that it's a current pattern....but if she improves quite a bit,then today's errorfest might turn out as just a fluke

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #267
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Petra is getting to the new level : double rollercoaster. But better than Li and Woz
Old May 5th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #268
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Petra is getting to the new level : double rollercoaster. But better than Li and Woz
Wow, I was out biking. So Li Na lost?
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #269
country flag paulmara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Wow, I was out biking. So Li Na lost?
Lucky loser not lucky for her

Win or Lose, I WIN ‏@WinOrLoseIWin 3h
Quote:
Wickmayer's Czech coach tells her what Kvitova's coach is saying to Petra. lol
note Slovak Vladimír Pláteník ?
Old May 5th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #270
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not to wander too far off topic from Petra,but what exactly is a 'double rollercoaster'?Is that simply a rollercoaster structure where two sets of cars run at the same time on parallel tracks?

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote