Petra Kvitova Dirty Fighting in Mud: Last Dance at Tournoi de Roland-Garros - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #136
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova Dirty Fighting in Mud: 1st stop Home Slam Katowice at Spodek Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
There is a phonetic version of it if you know what that symbols mean. [katɔˈvʲit͡sɛ] If not, there is a link to wikipedia's "I'll read it for you." version.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...l-Katowice.ogg
Yeah,Spanish and Polish are so similar that I know EXACTLY what those symbols mean.Thanks for the audio guide,but I was surprised that the Polish 'o' was close to the English long sound.Was being lazy earlier,because the 'Kat' part is obviously pronounced more like 'caht' than 'cat'.

It's a little disappointing,to me,that a brunette with a gorgeous face like Kookie's is using such a fake-looking blonde dye job.However,since Petra is a natural blonde,it doesn't look bad if she frosts it a bit to make it 'blonder'

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #137
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova Dirty Fighting in Mud: 1st stop Home Slam Katowice at Spodek Disco

Not a complete tail-kicking by Petra,but good enough,for now,and she should be able to handle the lovely Luxembourgian(if that's even a word)in the next round

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #138
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Petra vs Minella at 6:00PM on Center Court

btw, her post match quote in Polish
Quote:
Pierwszy mecz nigdy nie jest łatwy. Zawsze potrzebuję jednego pojedynku, aby się rozegrać. Byłam zaziębiona w zeszłym tygodniu. Nie czułam sie dziś najlepiej, ale ... będzie dobrze. Nigdy nie sprawdzam losowania i nie interesuję się tym, z kim będę grała
last part

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #139
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Petra vs Minella at 6:00PM on Center Court

btw, her post match quote in Polish

last part
She thinks she's that good that she doesn't bother about who she's gonna play next.
Or maybe she's accustomed that David Kotyza always e-mails her with the name of her next opponent and the know-how how to beat her.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #140
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
She thinks she's that good that she doesn't bother about who she's gonna play next.
Or maybe she's accustomed that David Kotyza always e-mails her with the name of her next opponent and the know-how how to beat her.
I quess it helps her to focus on current match because she doesn't have to think about next opponent while it is too early for that.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #141
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Majority of players doesn't look at the draw cos it's stupid and can be distracting, it's for us fans going nuts over possible scenarios and for bookies

btw, Petra in presser answered alot of question in Polish and told not to shy away from asking them in it, also she even answered to one in Polish herself, too bad we don't have a video or audio of this

Treachery is a virus
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #142
country flag ShiftyFella

Battle between Petra's: Kvitova vs Martic at 7:00PM

Treachery is a virus
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #143
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Battle between Petra's: Kvitova vs Martic at 7:00PM
She lost their previous encounter in Tokyo.

Revenge time.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #144
country flag ShiftyFella

Poor Petra, her car was stolen in Poland but already returned

http://www.polskieradio.pl/43/265/Ar...znym-sukcesem-

Treachery is a virus
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #145
country flag ShiftyFella

Petra vs Cadantu at 7:00PM

Treachery is a virus
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #146
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Poor Petra, her car was stolen in Poland but already returned

http://www.polskieradio.pl/43/265/Ar...znym-sukcesem-
Just came to my mind that if she won in Stuttgart, it'd even worse.
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #147
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Just came to my mind that if she won in Stuttgart, it'd even worse.
All good, it was media screw up, it was Binerova's car that was stolen though TVP still has article with Petra's name in it

Treachery is a virus
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #148
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
All good, it was media screw up, it was Binerova's car that was stolen though TVP still has article with Petra's name in it
Yeah, I didn't quite understand the article about whose car was stolen. I though they stole cars from both of them.
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 10:49 PM   #149
country flag pling

pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Petra didn't drive there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lufa View Post
Well, not good: Petra was sick at home, trained only a little, and still feeling pretty weak
http://sport.idnes.cz/tenis-kvitova-...1441_tenis_rou
VIP chauffeur treatment for tournament royalty
pling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #150
country flag pling

pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future

According to Google, Petra's new tweet

Quote:
Moc se tesim na finale! Zitra to bude bojs Robertou! Musim se pripravit na spostu copu
means: "I really look forward to the finale! Tomorrow it will Bojs Roberta! Should be prepared for plenty of braid "

braid

anyone able to give better translation?
pling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote