Anyone know what's up with Excelscior? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 17th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #1
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone know what's up with Excelscior?

I haven't seen his posts in a while.
Advertisement

Old Apr 17th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #2
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone know what's up with Excelscior?

Well, his last post is from March 21th, so he haven't written a single post on this forum since 1st round in Miami, which is quite while.
http://www.tennisforum.com/search.php?searchid=3851466
*Jack* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 07:45 AM   #3
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Probably needed a good long vacation.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #4
country flag pling

pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future

Petra trying to tempt Excelscior into action with this tweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetova
I missed him in Katowice, so it's great to have supercoach here in Palermo for Fed Cup
pling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #5
country flag Palkov

Palkov is an unknown quantity at this point

I miss his posts as well...
Palkov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #6
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pling View Post
Petra trying to tempt Excelscior into action with this tweet
Finally, I always thought he should become her full-time coach.
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #7
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah well . . .I'm gonna trust that all is well in his world. I've had a stretch of almost a year where I just had no interest in posting on TF. Too much GM will do that to ya.
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #8
country flag Lufa

Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palkov View Post
I miss his posts as well...
+1
Lufa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 02:17 AM   #9
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Finally, I always thought he should become her full-time coach.
Petronius
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 12:51 AM   #10
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Posted in the TF the other day (see the thread on Petra's loss to Jamie). No point in repeating himself in regard to Petra's poor play.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=542361&page=9

Last edited by Rex59 : Jun 3rd, 2013 at 02:03 AM.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #11
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Excelscior is in the house : http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....3&postcount=20

Surprised that we have not seen a thread "Where is ILK?" - Sherlock Holmes deduces that they both disappeared off the TF radar about the same time & it was no coincidence ....

Ladies and Gents .. Girls & Boys... now.. please be nice to Excelscior....on his return... the more diversity we have on Hello Kvitty .. the better it is.. as 'Madame Kvitty' is just not taking the buiscuit of late...
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #12
country flag Petronius

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Surprised that we have not seen a thread "Where is ArcticMoose?"
Fixed.

Anyway, nice to see that the harsh Norwegian winter is finally over
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #13
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Fixed.

Anyway, nice to see that the harsh Norwegian winter is finally over
The Norwegian Moose has comeout to graze on the neatly 'trimmed grass' that is aplenty at SW19..... (hope the WTA makes the Wimby tournament like women's beach volleyball .. the thought of womens tennis in white bikinis..)
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote