Race and predictions who will host the 2013 NCAA Regionals - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #46
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Race and predictions who will host the 2013 NCAA Regionals

One hour until the selection show. Should be streaming on NCAA.com!
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #47
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

TTU host. Duke relegated, but are given the chance to prove the injustice.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #48
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Duke not hosting, playing Ole Miss in the first round at Texas Tech
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #49
country flag tucker1989

Georgia bumped down to #4, WTF
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #50
country flag tucker1989

[1] Florida - [16] Texas Tech
[8] Alabama - [9] California
[5] USC - [12] Stanford
[4] Georgia - [13] Clemson

[3] Texas A&M - [14] Virginia
[6] Miami(FL) - [11] Northwestern
[7] UCLA - [10] Michigan
[2] UNC - [15] Nebraska

Pretty much as expected, but I really don't see the logic in switching Texas A&M and Georgia. The second quarter is definitely the toughest, in my opinion.
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #51
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light

On first look, the top half is far tougher. Yikes, what firepower in that half.
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #52
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker1989 View Post
Pretty much as expected, but I really don't see the logic in switching Texas A&M and Georgia. The second quarter is definitely the toughest, in my opinion.
I doubt they did. The final ranking between those 2 was very close and I imagine TAMU ended up decimal points ahead.

We won't know for sure until the rankings are actually published, but I'd hazard a guess that the only change made was dropping Duke from the top 16.
CTSEMT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #53
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by @pennstateWTEN

The selection show is underway at http://NCAA.com ! #PSUWTEN http://www.ncaa.com/live/player?vid=...ate=2013/04/30
Oops.

Devan
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #54
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker1989 View Post
[1] Florida - [16] Texas Tech
[8] Alabama - [9] California
[5] USC - [12] Stanford
[4] Georgia - [13] Clemson

[3] Texas A&M - [14] Virginia
[6] Miami(FL) - [11] Northwestern
[7] UCLA - [10] Michigan
[2] UNC - [15] Nebraska

Congrats on UCLA for reaching the NCAA Team final 2 years in a row.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #55
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

haha

Link to the printable draw (their links says 2012, so maybe changed later)

Link to the interactive draw
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #56
country flag form

form has disabled reputation

For those of us just trying to enjoy the experience

Pepperdine gets screwed again... fun drive the Stanford (as predicted)
LB to UCLA for a 4th time... second in an row... fun drive
UCI to USC as predicted

BUT

How in the hell do you bracket the last # 2 seed (IRVINE) against the last # 3 seed (SAN JOSE STATE; whd should be a # 4 seed) .... just so you can travel SD State east?

That makes ZERO sense.... a low # 2 should be playing a tough # 3... in the west that would be SD State since UCI could not face conference rival LB.

Congrats to UCI on advancing to their first ever second round....

DJ and the rest of the gang are brain dead or corrupt.
form is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #57
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSEMT View Post
I doubt they did. The final ranking between those 2 was very close and I imagine TAMU ended up decimal points ahead.

We won't know for sure until the rankings are actually published, but I'd hazard a guess that the only change made was dropping Duke from the top 16.
In the past they've taken head to head into account when rankings are that close. So I would have expected to see Georgia at #3.

I'll post more later but at first glance, that top half
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 10:59 PM   #58
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

USC has nothing to complain about.
Yes, they may be the de facto #2 team.
But they LOST to UNC. That decided everything.

Hope BU advances

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 01:01 AM   #59
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd_serve View Post
haha

Link to the printable draw (their links says 2012, so maybe changed later)

Link to the interactive draw

After playing Miama, Stanford has to get by Rice (20-4) and USC (21-2) just to get to the QF
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 01:03 AM   #60
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
USC has nothing to complain about.
Yes, they may be the de facto #2 team.
But they LOST to UNC. That decided everything.

Hope BU advances
Especially since they've been the de facto #2 Pac-12 team for years
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote