Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) Charleston (Congrats valac222) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 09:50 PM   #1
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute
Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) Charleston (Congrats valac222)

Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P)

Family Circle Cup

(1) C-Y-P is simple and only takes a few minutes each week. The only you need to do is to choose one player from the draw. How many points you get from the tournament will depends on how many points your choosen player won on the WTA tournament. For example, if your player lose in the second round of the Australian Open, you will get 100 points for the list.

(2) One player can be chosen only once, so you can not choose a player who has already been chosen.

(3) For each event you must choose a new player.

(4) Bonus points: If you choose not seeded player you must predict how far into the draw will go your player (R2, R3,..., SF, Final, Title) and if you correctly predict your points will be doubled.

Example: If your choice for Australian Open is Bojana Jovanovski R3

- If Bojana lose in R2 you will receive 100 +0 =100 pts. (100 for R2 and 0 for wrong prediction)
- If Bojana lose in R3 you will receive 160 + 160 =320 pts.(160 for R3 and 160 for correct prediction)
- If Bojana lose in R4 you will receive 280 + 0 =280 pts.(280 for R4 and 0 for wrong prediction)

(5) If on the tournament from one group you choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8 at next tournament from the same group you do not have right to choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8.

Tournaments will be classified into 3 groups.

Group 1: Grand Slams
Group 2: Premier Mandatory and Premier 5
Group 3: Premier and International

(6) There will be two deadlines.

First deadline: Players commit to the tournament. First deadline is first Wednesday 8 pm CET (5 days) before the tournament starts. Players who commit after the first deadline will be placed at the bottom of entry list.

Second deadline: Players send their preference lists to tournament manager via PM. Players must send their preference lists before the start of the first singles match of the tournament, and this is the second deadline. Late entrie after second deadline is allowed but you can choose only those players who does not play that day, if there are available players.

(7) How to choose player. Players should send to tournament manager in PM a preference list of x (number) players, where is x position on entry list. Players can wait and send preference list after the main draw is released (but must do it before second deadline).

(8) Entry list will be made ​​by ranking (rankings two weeks before the start of the tournament). Late Entries are ordered by entry order.

(9) If you want to change your preference list you can do that before the start of the first singles match of the tournament.

(10) Please make sure you write down the player's full name or surname, no nicknames please!

(11) Your best 16 results throughout the year will be counted for your ranking.

(12) You can play one tournament per week.

Doubles rules

To play doubles you have to find a doubles partner and he need to confirm.

How and when to choose doubles team?

You can choose your team only after the main doubles draw is released by . If tournament manager did not post the draw, first person who choose team must post a draw and after that to choose team.

Example: Hakon come to choose team. The draw is not posted (by manager or other player), first he must post a draw and after after that to choose team. After him BepaMaria come to choose team, and she choose her team (no need to post the draw because it is posted by Hakon).

Both players must confirm which team they are choosing, otherwise someone else can choose that team.

Example: We have two teams Hakon/come on lena and BepaMaria/JustPetko. Hakon choose team. After him BepaMaria come and choose the same team. Then JustPetko comes and confirm their team. This means that Hakon and come on lena must choose other team.

You must choose your team before the start of the first doubles match of the tournament.

The rules, rankings, and more can be found here

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118)

Last edited by Igorche : Apr 8th, 2013 at 11:14 AM.
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 09:51 PM   #2
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) Charleston

Singles Main Draw

[1] Serena Williams vs. Bye
Mandy Minella vs. Camila Giorgi
Q-Mal Burdette vs. Kristina Mladenovic
Anna Tatishvili vs. [15] Sabine Lisicki

[11] Sorana Cirstea vs. Tatjana Malek
Arantxa Rus vs. Anabel Medina Garrigues
Romina Oprandi vs. Mirjana Lucic-Baroni
[6] Lucie Safarova vs. Bye

[4] Sloane Stephens vs. Bye
Anastasia Rodionova vs. [WC] Bethanie Mattek-Sands
Alexandra Cadantu vs. Madison Keys
Q-Grace Min vs. [13] Tamira Paszek

[12] Varvara Lepchenko vs. Christina McHale
Melinda Czink vs. Mathilde Johansson
Monica Puig vs. Andrea Hlavackova
[5] Venus Williams vs. Bye

[8] Mona Barthel vs. Bye
Garbine Muguruza vs. Q-Jessica Pegula
Chanelle Scheepers vs. Q-Caroline Garcia
Melanie Oudin vs. [9] Jelena Jankovic

[16] Laura Robson vs. Estrella Cabeza Candela
Q-Nastjassia Burnett vs. Q-Eugenie Bouchard
Daniela Hantuchova vs. Marina Erakovic
[3] Samantha Stosur vs. Bye

[7] Carla Suarez Navarro vs. Bye
Stefanie Voegele vs. Q-Teliana Pereira
Jamie Hampton vs. Olga Govortsova
Yulia Putintseva vs. [10] Julia Goerges

[14] Yaroslava Shvedova vs. Q-Vania King
[WC] Andrea Petkovic vs. [WC] Taylor Townsend
Francesca Schiavone vs. Silvia Soler-Espinosa
[2] [WC] Caroline Wozniacki vs. Bye

AVAILABLE PLAYERS
CHOSEN PLAYERS
CAN'T BE CHOSEN BECUASE OF MATCH STARTED

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118)

Last edited by Igorche : Apr 2nd, 2013 at 07:34 PM.
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 09:51 PM   #3
country flag Igorche

Doubles Main Draw

(1)Hlavackova/Huber v Hantuchova/Medina Garrigues
Chan Hao-Ching/Govortsova v Dekmeijere/Malek
(4)Goerges/Shvedova v Groenefeld/Husarova
Moulton-Levy/Zhang v (wc)Alawi/Kanakova

Mladenovic/Safarova v (wc)Jankovic/Petkovic
Lepchenko/Minella v (3)King/Raymond
Barty/Rodionova v Grandin/Uhlirova
Jurak/Marosi v (2)Kops-Jones/Spears

AVAILABLE TEAMS
CHOSEN TEAMS
CAN'T BE CHOSEN BECUASE OF MATCH STARTED

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:

Last edited by Igorche : Apr 4th, 2013 at 09:35 AM.
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 09:52 PM   #4
country flag Igorche

Chosen players

1. valac222 --> [1] Serena Williams (1st wish) 470 pts.
2. JustPetko --> Andrea Petkovic R3 60 + 60 = 120 pts.
3. AYUMI-GOAT --> [2] Caroline Wozniacki (2nd wish) 120 pts.
4. joeh37 --> Jamie Hampton QF (1st wish) 1 pt.
5. ronim1 --> [3] Samantha Stosur (3rd wish) 60 pts.
6. tina110 --> [4] Sloane Stephens (4th wish) 1 pt.
7. DJDVD --> [8] Mona Barthel (2nd wish) 1 pt.
8. F4CU --> [11] Sorana Cirstea (1st wish) 60 pts.
9. JeffreyGOLU --> [9] Jelena Jankovic (3rd wish) 320 pts.
10. Jan --> [5] Venus Williams (5th wish) 200 pts.
11. Cooper96 --> [7] Carla Suarez Navarro (7th wish) 1 pt.
12. Med.Nico --> Stefanie Voegele QF (1st wish) 200 pts.
13. benjiprice --> not sent
14. tildeloltilde --> [15] Sabine Lisicki (8th wish) 40 pts.
15. Taiwankingdom --> Garbine Muguruza QF (7th wish) 1 pt.
16. Merath --> [16] Laura Robson (6th wish) 40 pts.
17. DigitalCipher --> [14] Yaroslava Shvedova (4th wish) 1 pt.
18. Barktra --> [6] Lucie Safarova (6th wish) 120 pts.
19. Igorche --> Romina Oprandi R3 1 pt.

Doubles

DJDVD/Igorche --> Hlavackova/Huber 320 pts.
tina110/Med.Nico --> King/Raymond 120 pts.
Hindrance./valac222 --> Goerges/Shvedova 120 pts.
JeffreyGOLU/Taiwankingdom --> Kops-jones/spears 120 pts.
Barktra/F4CU --> Hantuchova/Medina Garrigues OUT

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:

Last edited by Igorche : Apr 8th, 2013 at 11:16 AM.
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 09:52 PM   #5
country flag Igorche

RANKINGS

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 09:52 PM   #6
country flag Igorche

Who will play here?

n Serena Williams USA
n Sara Errani ITA
n Samantha Stosur AUS
n Caroline Wozniacki DEN
n Sloane Stephens USA
n Venus Williams USA
n Jelena Jankovic SRB
n Julia Goerges GER
n Mona Barthel GER
n Sabine Lisicki GER
n Varvara Lepchenko USA
n Tamira Paszek AUT
n Mona Barthel GER
n Carla Suarez Navarro ESP
n Sorana Cirstea ROU
n Elena Vesnina RUS
n Yaroslava Shvedova KAZ
n Sabine Lisicki GER
n Heather Watson GBR
n Kaia Kanepi EST
n Laura Robson
n Christina McHale USA
n Francesca Schiavone ITA
n Lucie Hradecka CZE
n Lourdes Dominguez Lino ESP
n Anna Tatishvili GEO
n Kristina Mladenovic FRA
n Romina Oprandi SUI
n Chanelle Scheepers RSA
n Anabel Medina Garrigues ESP
n Marina Erakovic NZL
n Jamie Hampton USA
n Andrea Hlavackova CZE
n Olga Govortsova BLR
n Arantxa Rys NED
n Daniela Hantuchova SVK
n Petra Cetkovska CZE
n Madison Keys USA
n Pauline Parmentier FRA
n Camila Giorgi ITA
n Polona Hercog SLO
n Mathilde Johansson FRA
n Melanie Oudin USA
n Silvia Soler-Espinosa ESP
n Ksenia Pervak KAZ

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:

Last edited by Igorche : Mar 21st, 2013 at 10:08 PM.
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 09:53 PM   #7
country flag Igorche

(5) If on the tournament from one group you choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8 at next tournament from the same group you do not have right to choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8.

Tournaments will be classified into 3 groups.

Group 1: Grand Slams
Group 2: Premier Mandatory and Premier 5
Group 3: Premier and International

Charleston is from Group 3, players marked with green fields can choose anyone and players marked with red fields can not choose players who are seeded between #1 and #8. If your name is not on the list you can choose whoever you want.

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:

Last edited by Igorche : Mar 21st, 2013 at 10:03 PM.
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 09:53 PM   #8
country flag Igorche

You can commit.

As the tournament begins on Wednesday first deadline will be Wednesday, March 27, 8 pm CET.

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 10:05 PM   #9
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

In

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 11:26 PM   #10
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

In
Tennis Tipping: CH: 14 Current: 14 Champion: 2013 ITF Montpellier, 2013 ITF Astana, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Madrid
CYP: CH: 19 Current: 19 Champion: 2013 Birmingham, 2014 Montreal
Tennis Tipping Doubles: CH: 80 Current: 87 Champion: 2013 ITF Croissy Beaubourg, 2013 ITF Olomouc, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Braunschweig, 2014 ITF Launceston
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 12:17 AM   #11
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

in
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) Suzhou '14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 11:17 AM   #12
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

In please
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 05:11 PM   #13
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) Charleston

In please
Thanks
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 07:52 PM   #14
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

Doubles with Hakon
Tennis Tipping: CH: 14 Current: 14 Champion: 2013 ITF Montpellier, 2013 ITF Astana, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Madrid
CYP: CH: 19 Current: 19 Champion: 2013 Birmingham, 2014 Montreal
Tennis Tipping Doubles: CH: 80 Current: 87 Champion: 2013 ITF Croissy Beaubourg, 2013 ITF Olomouc, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Braunschweig, 2014 ITF Launceston
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:48 AM   #15
country flag DJDVD

DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute

In, doubles with Igorche
DJDVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote