Miami Chat Thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 12:37 AM   #106
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami Chat Thread

Back on serve but Serena is so poor at net so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 12:38 AM   #107
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Serena still can get through , but without aces it's hard for her to win matches
I don't quite agree with that. She has a great return and solid movement. I will say that she can nervous and start committing UEs when she's not acing someone.

I don't care how many times she downs Maria I will always root for a Maria-Serena final.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 12:39 AM   #108
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future

Serena is still shaking off rust.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 12:40 AM   #109
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
I don't quite agree with that. She has a great return and solid movement. I will say that she can nervous and start committing UEs when she's not acing someone.

I don't care how many times she downs Maria I will always root for a Maria-Serena final.
me too, but not on grass and Madrid . Low bouncing surface is so much unfavourable for Sharapova
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #110
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

Serena's not even playing good but that's still enough to beat Ayumi
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #111
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

6 games in a row for Rena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 12:55 AM   #112
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Oh, did Andrea Petkovic win her match?

Last edited by Icky80 : Mar 24th, 2013 at 01:05 AM.
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #113
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Serena back in servebot mode , this gives her much confidence. Only when she has an off-day in serving she looks a bit perplexed
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 12:57 AM   #114
country flag Craig.
My girl

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Serena still can get through , but without aces it's hard for her to win matches
You need to stop.
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #115
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
You need to stop.
rewatch her wimbledon matches , vs Zheng, Azarenka, even Radwanska
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #116
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future

Does it even matter what surface Maria would play Serena on? Serena smoked her on clay, grass, and hard court last year and on a hard court this year. People want to discount Madrid, but it was still clay and she killed Maria on what was her best surface last year.

It doesn't matter where they play or if Serena is sick and injured, Maria can't beat her. In the end, we're still counting games. A "successful" 6 or 7 games for Maria if Serena is off a bit or a humiliating 2 or 3, if Serena is at her best.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 01:15 AM   #117
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Does it even matter what surface Maria would play Serena on? Serena smoked her on clay, grass, and hard court last year and on a hard court this year. People want to discount Madrid, but it was still clay and she killed Maria on what was her best surface last year.

It doesn't matter where they play or if Serena is sick and injured, Maria can't beat her. In the end, we're still counting games. A "successful" 6 or 7 games for Maria if Serena is off a bit or a humiliating 2 or 3, if Serena is at her best.
Madrid wasn't real clay, it was a servebot's surface, on which even Hradecka played well ,

Don't look stupid with your comment
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 03:03 AM   #118
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeMashabator View Post
[
what are you doing here, fakefan?
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #119
country flag Icky80

Nole doesn't play well in the wind. Im'ma need to wind to quicken when he plays and completely subside when Maria plays.
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 11:48 PM   #120
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

OMG what a start for Ana Winning the first 12 points of the match so far Can't ask for a better start than this. Let's see how long it will last.