Miami Chat Thread - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #436
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post

the hilarity is, this is 9/10 their excuse for hoping Rena 'beatsdown' Masha:

i personally am HOPING for a pova vs serena final so i can once again laugh my head off at pova's FANS. believe it or not, i got nothing against her. could care less about her the person. i just like when serena beats her badly and makes all that over-hype praise that pova gets look like the bs it is, plus it shuts up the pova butt kissers.

So basically when Rena annihilates her in a final it gives THEM pleasure because posters like us support a player who never asked to be more hyped than Serena in America. Am I right? This is such a tireless excuse saying you don't like Maria because of her fans. Once again it's bullshit, I'd say we have about 2-3 Masha trolls in our forum - oppose that to the amount of non-tennis fan trolls and ( Vika/Aga/Petra) trolls and you simply have to laugh at these excuses. Ofc that is the ESPN forum and they can all fuck themselves and live vicariously through the internet. So does that mean when Serena lost early by a scrub at the FO I was like because I think Rena's fanbase are hideous. No

in fact I was thinking - now Masha can get to the final
The "I don't have anything against the player but I can't stand her fans" excuse is as old as TF. They bash a player 24/7 and troll on her fans, and as soon as one or a few of her punch-drunk fans do some counter-trolling of their own it's, "see, what did I tell you guys? Horrible people those Sharapova (or whoever) fans."
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #437
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
The "I don't have anything against the player but I can't stand her fans" excuse is as old as TF. They bash a player 24/7 and troll on her fans, and as soon as one or a few of her punch-drunk fans do some counter-trolling of their own it's, "see, what did I tell you guys? Horrible people those Sharapova (or whoever) fans."
they are behaving in such a manner that it's just impossible to discuss anything with them without using their "vocabulary". Sometimes it seems to me that on average Maria's and Serena's fans are from different classes of the society, probably with different level of education and cultural background.

When i joined TF , i just followed their manner of intercourse in GM , nothing more, nothing less ...

When someone tells that "Shriekapova is an overhyped pathetic mug , whose ass is constantly whooped by real Lord " , you can't answer this "wangsta" using "Foreign office" vocabulary.....

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #438
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
So happy for Tommy.
I hate to be one of those losers that use one match to give their point merit, but I will. Novak, Nadal and Murray are usually just too consistent for most guys. Their ability to step up in big moments and turn defense into offense usually breaks the spirits of most guys. But if you can keep your cool and keep bringing it to them, be that shot maker for two or three sets, it is very possible to beat them on these HCs as Juan Martin proved in IW and Haas just showed last night. The most daunting task is trying to beat 2-3 out of the big four to win a tournament.

I doubt Novak ends the year not being number 1. But like Nadal, Novak has a good amount of points to protect in the clay court season. And Nadal has nothing but points to gain after that. If Nadal can protect his points during clay it might at least lead to some tightness on top in the season's second half.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #439
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're such a damn good poster TF doesn't deserve you.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #440
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
that pathetic fanbase lives vicariously through hating on this tall blonde chick, who is the best paid female athlete of all time. They can't fathom an idea of a beautiful, well-spoken and intelligent woman being such a superstar, so any loss of hers to them is a "proof" how overrated she is apparently For decades female tennis was ruled by horsefaces and lesbians, so actually having a Kournikova-lite starlete, who can also play tennis, must infuriate those fools...let them seethe
I would actually love a cute butch girl back at the top of tennis. (That's why I can't emphatically dislike Errani.)
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #441
country flag Yksi

Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If there is one player who hasn't been called a cheater at TF I'd like to know who that player is.
Esther Vergeer maybe ?
Yksi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #442
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Murray will win Miami.

I have a feeling he COULD win Wimbledon this year too. If he did that and defended his USO title then
heavyhorse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #443
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've noticed that too (and I've only been a member for a few months). In GM Sharapova gets so much shit compared to the other players and when the fans actually DO response it's like "typical povatards ... ban them all ... etc"
Serena fans are particularly bad at that. They troll Maria quite badly and most of the time the fans don't even respond to it but they blame things on 'Maria fans' that were not even caused by them, but just by regular TF members.
heavyhorse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #444
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
they are behaving in such a manner that it's just impossible to discuss anything with them without using their "vocabulary".
That's why I stopped doing it. Same thing during "the Wozniacki era." I tried to stay reasonable with unreasonable people. I have enough of that. I'm tired of biting my lip and taking it on the chin, so I just don't go there anymore, or only very, very rarely anyway. Before the Wozniacki days there was also lots of trolling at GM, but I had the impression that it was more often than not a bit tongue in cheek. But since 2009/2010 it all got a lot more mean spirited.
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #445
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
I've noticed that too (and I've only been a member for a few months). In GM Sharapova gets so much shit compared to the other players and when the fans actually DO response it's like "typical povatards ... ban them all ... etc"
Serena fans are particularly bad at that. They troll Maria quite badly and most of the time the fans don't even respond to it but they blame things on 'Maria fans' that were not even caused by them, but just by regular TF members.
I hate to sound like a broken record, but all I can say is "you should have been here when Wozniacki was #1." But perhaps Maria is the new Caro in terms of how she's treated at GM these days. Hard for me to say since I don't go there that often anymore. But at least Maria's got a bigger fanbase and can probably count on more support from some of the neutrals than Woz did back in the day. That's what I hope anyway.
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #446
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Guys, what is the point to discuss all those ugly posters? Masha is the most famous tennis player in the world and moreover she plays great tennis in contrast to Kurnikova. So who cares? Such popular people always have jealous enviers...it is natural...
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #447
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Guys, what is the point to discuss all those ugly posters? Masha is the most famous tennis player in the world and moreover she plays great tennis in contrast to Kurnikova. So who cares? Such popular people always have jealous enviers...it is natural...
I totally agree. Why can't we just enjoy that Maria has just won 2013 IW and is playing good tennis?
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #448
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

20 more minutes guys! I hope we can be somewhat positive in the LS Thread
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #449
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
I totally agree. Why can't we just enjoy that Maria has just won 2013 IW and is playing good tennis?
True, but people need a place to vent and let of some steam sometimes. And what better place to do it than in the safe and supportive surroundings of a fan forum?
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #450
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
20 more minutes guys! I hope we can be somewhat positive in the LS Thread
Calm down and trust in her She will win in straight sets today