Sabine on Clay 2013 - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #451
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of
Re: Sabine on Clay 2013

@sabinelisicki
Didn't play well enough in my singles today. But it's been a good tournament to build on. Going step by step into the right direction!

Had a tough loss in doubles too today. Lost in the 3rd set match tiebreaker... Had a great time in Madrid. Rome is next.
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2013, 05:36 PM   #452
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice

Always a good sign when she's tweeting after a loss. At least she can can get to Rome in good time now to prepare, instead of hanging around in Madrid for doubles.
sghskhgkj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #453
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Looks like she ran into the Dimipova Express, from what I'm reading elsewhere!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #454
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Sad to lose two times in one day but she can be proud about her week

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #455
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
Always a good sign when she's tweeting after a loss. At least she can can get to Rome in good time now to prepare, instead of hanging around in Madrid for doubles.

after losing singles, (sleepy first set/ better second - but both really nervous and Maria and her box amazingly tensed ) fighting until 6 all in MTB of doubles was the best decision

Roma aspetta!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #456
country flag WimbleBine

WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of

Bine!! so a great fight....little points only missed...so proud!!!

Annika Beck - Nastasja Burnett - Sorana Cirstea - Julia Görges - Ana Ivanovic - Madison Keys
Mandy Minella - Monica Puig - Caroline Wozniacki - Carina Witthöft
WimbleBine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #457
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Damn she couldn't use her chances, Sharapova was really beatable today.

Nonetheless, two great weeks for her, after the post-Memphis layoff spoiled some of her form. Apart from the match against Mattek where she couldn't handle the must-win pressure at her home tourney. But obviously, things will be different now on real outdoor clay. She has never won a match in Rome. Her biggest win on slower outdoor red clay dates back to Berlin 2008, where she beat then #14 Peer. Highest ranked player she beat since then: Amanmuradova (#75) at the 2011 FO. She needs to get to grips with that surface to be seeded in Wimbledon.
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #458
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Damn she couldn't use her chances, Sharapova was really beatable today.

From the stats, it didn't look like Pova was really vulnerable

Anyway, a good tournament! Onward.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:36 AM   #459
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

Seems like this has been Sabine's best clay season so far in her career
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 05:33 AM   #460
country flag Jakubzz

Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice
There's more ante to be upped though
Jakubzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #461
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine

Maria is simply too good. She leads Head To Head now 5-1

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #462
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Fhcpig got point. Sabine has the best red clay season so far and Rome and RG still in front of her. Just like she said, everyhting is going into the right direction

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #463
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

I think it was a qualifier, but I had trouble following the ceremony to be honest.

They never really showed the board, but I think he said "qualificante!" Then again I heard the same for Julia, so maybe it doesn't mean what I think it means.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:07 AM   #464
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. It's a qualifier in 1st round, then Kvitova in 2nd.

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:07 AM   #465
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
I think it was a qualifier, but I had trouble following the ceremony to be honest.
Me too, was distracted by Flavia

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote