Sabine on Clay 2013 - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 10:41 PM   #316
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine on Clay 2013

outstanding performance, i never seen her playing on clay this way...

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #317
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMila View Post
outstanding performance, i never seen her playing on clay this way...
It's all on her mind.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 10:52 PM   #318
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

She finally beats Jankovic after the fourth meeting I feel exhausted after watching that match
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 10:58 PM   #319
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

It was the right mixture between power shots and tactical shots. She was choosing the right shots instinctively. And she was mentally so strong because she is believing in herself. What a great appearance at her home tournament. She was so happy.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #320
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Great win over Jankovic, Sabine !

Sabine into Stuttgart QF. So happy. Now reach SF

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 11:07 PM   #321
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Good match.
She played smart most of the time and Jankovics low power seemed to help her construct points.
On the mental side, this match was awfull. Wasted tons of setpoints, serve was missing when it was needed.
She needs to get that sorted and play like today more often.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic, Svitolina, Kuznetsova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #322
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

wow, great win for Sabine, didn´t expect that although I knew it that she could beat JJ on a good way.
I couldn´t follow much but as Ziva said, mentally she had some huge problems again, *53 lead but immediately gets broken, tons of wasted SPs at 54* etc. but most important was that she still won it, hope that gives her some confidence back and that this wasn´t just one of her random good matches, she needs more of those and hopefully we´ll see it, anyway, congrats again for today, well done!!!!!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #323
country flag Jakubzz

Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice
What did I say?
Jakubzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #324
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakubzz View Post
What did I say?
Nothing we all didn´t know already. Did you put money on it?
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 11:42 PM   #325
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Biggest win since she beat Sharapova at Wimbledon.

She wasn't that bad in Charleston after her illness layoff and she played great in Stuttgart in 2009/2011. Still, that performance was a bit unexpected. Hopefully Stuttgart will be a confidence booster as two years ago.
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 11:52 PM   #326
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Good match.
She played smart most of the time and Jankovics low power seemed to help her construct points.
On the mental side, this match was awfull. Wasted tons of setpoints, serve was missing when it was needed.
She needs to get that sorted and play like today more often.
Pretty irrelevant if you win those matches. That's the difference to players who regulary mess up their matches like Julia.
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 11:59 PM   #327
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Pretty irrelevant if you win those matches. That's the difference to players who regulary mess up their matches like Julia.

yeah if you win all is fine of course, but Sabine isn't more stable than Julia, they are both headcases at times.
Sabine failed mentally in a few big matches, like vs Kerber or Wozniacki. Which did hurt her confidence a lot.
On the other hand, sometimes she has no problems with that.

There is no balance atm.

She has to sort that out somehow in the future.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic, Svitolina, Kuznetsova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 12:38 AM   #328
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Mattek-Sands defeated Errani will be Sabine's next opponent...huge chance to reach the semis
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 12:39 AM   #329
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

QF against Mattek-Sands tomorrow not before 06:00 PM CET
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #330
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice surprise to wake up to the score I will watch highlights. I expect semis now.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote