Australian AMT Players Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 03:59 AM   #16
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian AMT Players Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
Nsw country champs is b.s!
Its more for fun
My whole squad is playing it

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 08:39 AM   #17
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I got my first AMT Points

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #18
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I got my first AMT Points
Congrats! Are we allowed to know details?

And I don't know if you've been making a conscious effort to be nicer and less troll-y lately, but it seems like you have been and I appreciate it
Old Dec 4th, 2013, 05:08 AM   #19
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Ok so I had the worst week at Newcastle I lost to some kid who was like barely 5 foot and was the biggest pusher ever omg Lost 6-3 6-4 in doubles to 2 top 100 players so yay

Gosford silver is next week, hoping to win a match or two, have been training hard
Old Dec 4th, 2013, 05:41 AM   #20
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
Congrats! Are we allowed to know details?

And I don't know if you've been making a conscious effort to be nicer and less troll-y lately, but it seems like you have been and I appreciate it
Thanks
Nah, AMTs are weak now I would give you details but A) they are all already on here and B) I have been interrogated by Kev about who I am. Basically, I will just say that I don't really play Juniors anymore, I have ITF Points, I have AMT Points and I may get an AOJQWC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
Ok so I had the worst week at Newcastle I lost to some kid who was like barely 5 foot and was the biggest pusher ever omg Lost 6-3 6-4 in doubles to 2 top 100 players so yay

Gosford silver is next week, hoping to win a match or two, have been training hard
I was gonna play Newcastle but I don't like Whites and it was during School

Gabby one of my besties did really well there though

Old Dec 4th, 2013, 05:53 AM   #21
Singleniacki

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post

I was gonna play Newcastle but I don't like Whites and it was during School

Gabby one of my besties did really well there though
Bec should have won it but the girl she played in the semis was a mass hook. I think they won doubles together though.

I hateeeeee the courts at newcastle I always play so shit there, but it's close to home so whatevs
Old Dec 4th, 2013, 05:57 AM   #22
Singleniacki

Anyone played north shore before? im just playing mixed
Old Dec 4th, 2013, 05:58 AM   #23
country flag chingching

Quote:
Bec should have won it but the girl she played in the semis was a mass hook. I think they won doubles together though.

I hateeeeee the courts at newcastle I always play so shit there, but it's close to home so whatevs
Nah Gabby is better than Bec Stewart I don't know if Kaitlin is a hook but she had a great week
Gabby is actually so annoying to play though because even though she doesn't look that good her shots are always hard to attack and she moves the ball tonnes. And yeah they did well in Doubles BTW, I think I know who you are

I like the Newcastle courts I am not playing North Shore this year because I am away but it is a very well run tournament I don't like Synthetic Grass though

Old Dec 4th, 2013, 06:01 AM   #24
Singleniacki

I train with bec and shes a nice girl, but she could be so much better but she tanks heaps. Don't know much about Gabby.

Oh really? Well in that case dont judge my local results I've only started to take tennis seriously the past few months, im excited to finally be playing heaps

That's good to hear I though north shore was on real grass? Synthetic so shit, gosford hard courts are the bestt
Old Dec 4th, 2013, 06:07 AM   #25
country flag chingching

Quote:
I train with bec and shes a nice girl, but she could be so much better but she tanks heaps. Don't know much about Gabby.

Oh really? Well in that case dont judge my local results I've only started to take tennis seriously the past few months, im excited to finally be playing heaps

That's good to hear I though north shore was on real grass? Synthetic so shit, gosford hard courts are the bestt
Gosford is OK IDK Bec very well but Gabby is better from what I've seen

I shan't judge Just the fact that you are playing pleases me

No there are next to no real Grass tournaments in Sydney

Old Dec 4th, 2013, 06:10 AM   #26
Singleniacki

TBH but have had so many local results lately.

^ I swear there is a tournament around this time which is on grass, maybe Manly?

I wish the tournaments weren't SO expensive, they must make so much money

Gosford is my fav, i might be biased, considering i live 10 min walk from the centre
Old Dec 4th, 2013, 06:16 AM   #27
country flag chingching

Quote:
TBH but have had so many local results lately.

^ I swear there is a tournament around this time which is on grass, maybe Manly?

I wish the tournaments weren't SO expensive, they must make so much money

Gosford is my fav, i might be biased, considering i live 10 min walk from the centre
They are and they're not... It's so they can actually hold events and luckily I don't have to pay

Manly is Synthetic as well just very very fast