CONGRATS ELENI! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2003, 01:46 AM   #1
country flag Kiwi_Boy

Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice
CONGRATS ELENI!

CONGRATS!
Kiwi_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2003, 01:51 AM   #2
country flag Hingiswinsthis

Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of
she won? what's the score?
Hingiswinsthis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2003, 01:51 AM   #3
country flag Kiwi_Boy

Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice
amazing ,gripping game!

cho 4-6-6!
dan 6-4-7!

GO ELENI!
Kiwi_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2003, 02:33 AM   #4
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations Eleni the 2003 ASB Bank Classic Champion

Ana Ivanovic, Sabine Lisicki, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

Official Psychologist of Don't Knock the Dok!
KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2003, 03:02 AM   #5
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
Nice hard earned win. Congrats Eleni. Maybe next time Cho!!

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2003, 03:11 AM   #6
country flag Hawk

Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of
Congrats on that Amazing win Eleni!!
Hawk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2003, 03:46 AM   #7
country flag AleOrtu

AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute
This is what I have posted in our Eleni´s Yahoo Group:

Good moring there in Europe

Do you want to wake up this saturday with the best news? Well, I have something...

Lena has won her second WTA tournament after a very emotive and electrifier match. The score was 6-4 4-6 7-6 (2) and the last set was really intensive.
Cho was 5-3 and had double match point....!! Then Lena recovered herself 4-5... 5-5.... 6-5.. and then Cho won a game to get in the tie-break. Wow, all the tournament hanging on! But there she was strong and didn´t let her recover her confidence:
1-0
2-0
2-1
3-1
3-2
4-2
5-2
6-2
... Auckland Queen has a name---> Eleni Daniilidou !

I can´t describe how much happy I am... She won the first tournament of the season, she was brave, she was confident, she was strong, she was the Lena we all know.
I feel very proud of her. And I´m sure all the people here too. It´s like a dream, like a wish coming in true, our little Lena....! She doesn´t know about us, her greatest fans, but..... but.........

we are so proud of you....!

Eleni Daniilidou - Iveta Benesova - Melanie Klaffner - Gisela Dulko - Daniela Hantuchova - Jelena Dokic - Karolina Sprem -

Akenatón rules, Horemheb sucks
Member #5452 Making Your Life Better Since 2002
AleOrtu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2003, 03:50 AM   #8
country flag BK4ever

BK4ever has disabled reputation
Eleni

Cho she will lament those lost match points for a long time

Serena, Madison, Taylor, Sloane, Gaby, Sloane, Heather, Sachia,Victoria, Sania
Coco, Beatrice, Jessica, Christina, Lauren, Robin, Dinara, Noppy, Mia, Flavia
Kaia, Aga, Urzula, Tamira, Gisela, Timea, Veras, ALG, Klina, Wozi, Sveta, Vikas, Misa
BK4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2003, 05:30 AM   #9
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2003, 05:31 AM   #10
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
Teryn Ashley / Abigail Spear

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2003, 05:38 AM   #11
Hoon

Hoon is a splendid one to behold Hoon is a splendid one to behold Hoon is a splendid one to behold Hoon is a splendid one to behold Hoon is a splendid one to behold Hoon is a splendid one to behold Hoon is a splendid one to behold Hoon is a splendid one to behold Hoon is a splendid one to behold Hoon is a splendid one to behold Hoon is a splendid one to behold
Congrats Eleni on your 2nd title

Better luck next time Yoon-Jeong. A loss to Eleni isn't anything you should be ashamed of. Keep working and you will win some titles!
Hoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2003, 08:38 AM   #12
ceetje

ceetje is on a distinguished road ceetje is on a distinguished road ceetje is on a distinguished road ceetje is on a distinguished road ceetje is on a distinguished road ceetje is on a distinguished road ceetje is on a distinguished road ceetje is on a distinguished road ceetje is on a distinguished road ceetje is on a distinguished road ceetje is on a distinguished road
congrats eleni!!!
ceetje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2003, 09:39 AM   #13
country flag gmak

gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute
ELENI :bounce :

you made my day
Dementieva Clijsters Safina Novotna Davenport Seles Pierce Mauresmo Bovina Vaidisova Golovin Spirlea Farina Likhovtseva Monami Halard Rubin Bedanova Tulyaganova Maleeva Zvereva Sabatini
gmak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2003, 02:11 PM   #14
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Congrats
Old Jan 4th, 2003, 04:03 PM   #15
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations !!!!!!