TENNIS TIPPING #13a|Croissy-Beaubourg -Congrats Cooper96 and Vaxey x2 ! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 01:12 AM   #16
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TENNIS TIPPING #13a|Croissy-Beaubourg -Second week of Miami!

In.
Advertisement

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 08:24 AM   #17
country flag lucian_iasi

lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold

In if out of Miami
lucian_iasi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #18
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

in
(S) New Haven 2012 (D) AO 2014 (w/Zenith.), Miami 2014

Sharapova Pennetta Hingis Benčič A.Radwańska Williams Golovin Vekić Barthel Šafářová Keys Robson Bouchard Konjuh Davenport
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #19
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Хлоэ View Post
in
Could you play doubles with me?
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #20
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
Could you play doubles with me?
confirmed
(S) New Haven 2012 (D) AO 2014 (w/Zenith.), Miami 2014

Sharapova Pennetta Hingis Benčič A.Radwańska Williams Golovin Vekić Barthel Šafářová Keys Robson Bouchard Konjuh Davenport
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #21
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Хлоэ View Post
confirmed
Great.
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #22
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

in
anyone for doubles?
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 08:58 AM   #23
country flag Soliloque
La nuit je mens

Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute

In (if out in doubles in Miami)
Soliloque is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 11:08 PM   #24
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper96 View Post
In

Anyone for doubles?
Tennis Tipping: CH: 16 Current: 19 Champion: 2013 ITF Montpellier, 2013 ITF Astana, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Madrid
CYP: CH: 19 Current: 19 Champion: 2013 Birmingham, 2014 Montreal
Tennis Tipping Doubles: CH: 104 Current: 119 Champion: 2013 ITF Croissy Beaubourg, 2013 ITF Olomouc, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Braunschweig, 2014 ITF Launceston
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 01:57 AM   #25
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaxey View Post
in
anyone for doubles?
Me?
Tennis Tipping: CH: 16 Current: 19 Champion: 2013 ITF Montpellier, 2013 ITF Astana, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Madrid
CYP: CH: 19 Current: 19 Champion: 2013 Birmingham, 2014 Montreal
Tennis Tipping Doubles: CH: 104 Current: 119 Champion: 2013 ITF Croissy Beaubourg, 2013 ITF Olomouc, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Braunschweig, 2014 ITF Launceston
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 12:31 PM   #26
country flag Connect_HR

Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold

in
Connect_HR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 01:28 PM   #27
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

in

If you play Fantasy Manager PM you're Partner Code (Juventus,Boca Juniors,Anderlecht)
Tumblr: http://thesaturdays-victoriajustice.tumblr.com/
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 02:13 PM   #28
country flag Novak Simons

Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice

in
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:19 PM   #29
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

In.
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 10:33 PM   #30
Fighteranovic

Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alycia. View Post
In.
Doubles with me?