Miami 2013: Hometown Glory? - Page 95 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #1411
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

At least now she could not possibly get any sadder in a Miami final.
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #1412
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Really, from 2006-today's runner-up pictures it's so depressing to see the progression of misery each year . I really thought last year's couldn't be worse, but this year her smile looks more like a frown
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:12 AM   #1413
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
And people thought she couldn't look more sad than when she was holding up the runner up trophy last year next to Radwanska.
yeah
when she was speaking her runner up speech, her voice was so fragile, i was waiting her to burst into tears, but she kept icepova for a moment, but those sad eyes, and body language when she held trophy, it was like, i have already 4 same at my home, not impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
It will be OK in one year, when Maria has beaten Serena many times and wins many more titles.
lets hope so

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
don't say twice
i hope she will win that miami once, she realy does want that badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
Really, from 2006-today's runner-up pictures it's so depressing to see the progression of misery each year . I really thought last year's couldn't be worse, but this year her smile looks more like a frown

couldn't agree more.

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:17 AM   #1414
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone post last year's and this year's runner up picture? I just wanna compare and see if it actually is more miserable
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:36 AM   #1415

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

and one more this year:

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:39 AM   #1416
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

That second one of her lifting the trophy

But she is gorgeous and poised, and I still believe she will win this tournament. God can't possibly be that cruel
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:47 AM   #1417
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I just think her expression is like 'well, been there done that'
anyway nice words, just read 5 pages back as I've just got back from the cinema! great month for our girl. VERY VERY PROUD

and thank's for the kind words Rena fans
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:47 AM   #1418

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
That second one of her lifting the trophy

But she is gorgeous and poised, and I still believe she will win this tournament. God can't possibly be that cruel
yeah, she lifted that trophy like she doesn't care, and just wanna go home
i remeber fist smile she gave as she lift the trophy, it was joker smile, it creeped me out i hope someone noticed and captured that

i do to believe that this time next year she will be much more happier with big one, keep faith

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 05:02 AM   #1419
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

The single best thing about being a Maria fan is that you know that she'll take the positives from this loss and move forward. The ending of the match really stung today, but I'm still so proud of what she's done this month and I can't wait for the clay.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 06:04 AM   #1420
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

For the first time in many years, Maria put herself in the position to beat Serena. Too bad my beloved Tennis Goddess could not keep the momentum.
Good job Maria, now on to the European Red Dirt, you have three titles to defend and that's a huge job to do, irrespective of how many times you will meet Serena.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 06:12 AM   #1421
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Watching it made it worse for me. She was playing so so so insanely well up until 6-4 3-2. The collapse

But great tournament nonetheless!
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 08:02 AM   #1422
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Today I certainly played a lot better and had my chances. There's no reason why I couldn't win. I was playing well - not well enough to win the match, obviously, but it was a step in the right direction, and there's no doubt we'll be playing many more times, and there's no doubt I'll be able to beat her."
This quote just made my day.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 08:17 AM   #1423
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 09:05 AM   #1424
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

That was so cruel yesterday. Feel so gutted for Masha. Still best she has ever played against Serena feel so proud of her. Number one in my eyes always. Roll on Stuttgart!!!!!!
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 09:12 AM   #1425
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Well at the end of the day, despite everything, I'm still proud of her. She fought, she gave it her best shot atm, and that's really all any one of us could have asked from her. Now have a good rest, and come back stronger to the clay kingdom where you reign.
here here
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote