Miami 2013: Hometown Glory? - Page 87 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #1291
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I'm starting to get nervous now can't wait for the match to already start so glad i won't be watching it on my own though
I've been in Starbucks attempting to start a 5-7 page paper due on Tuesday, but all I've written is the introduction because I'm so anxious/obsessively looking at the clock .

If Maria loses, I will channel the frustration into this paper this afternoon and crank it all out tonight, and if she wins I'll be too happy/celebrating with you guys and will probably not accomplish anything today
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #1292
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
omg, i wont see the match i have to go in church for vigilis but i will pray to God for Maria, she has to fight!
Please, all prayers for Maria today
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #1293
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

30 min left and im so fucking scared i have to go out in two hours so i won't be able to finish the match

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #1294
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masha122 View Post
30 min left and im so fucking scared i have to go out in two hours so i won't be able to finish the match
Oh, you will, no worries

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #1295
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Oh, you will, no worries
This
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #1296
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

I'm doing this and this at the same time, and fear before the match even starts I'm gonna do this
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #1297
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, you will, no worries
sad but true
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #1298
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

^ It's not fair to do that half hour before the match starts.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #1299
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #1300
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

Quote:
Oh, you will, no worries
hhhhahahaha i was just trying to forget this possibility lol

history

Danceney is back !!!
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #1301
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Sharafamily, this is our new official song:

We are family

Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #1302
country flag masha122

my dear sharafamily good luck to our girl i will be watching the first hour of this final on tv then i will have to leave i can't wait to read your reactions after the match , and by the way to all the fake stans that will be saying that she better retire in case she looses ( i think she will sadly ) then you better do this in GM and not here cause you are not welcome at all !!

history

Danceney is back !!!
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #1303
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
i don't want/need to read this
(S) New Haven 2012 (D) AO 2014 (w/Zenith.), Miami 2014

Sharapova Pennetta Hingis Benčič A.Radwańska Williams Golovin Vekić Barthel afřov Keys Robson Bouchard Konjuh Davenport
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #1304
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Sharafamily, we can't lose hope

We'll always be with Maria, until the very end :')
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #1305
country flag BuckJaysRock

BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light

come on maria do this
BuckJaysRock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote