Miami 2013: Hometown Glory? - Page 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #931
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all
Re: Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

Maria will step up when she needs to. That is when she plays lower ranked opponents. She needs to get those first serves in and play consistently and aggressively. I can visualise her blowing JJ off the court in 2 sets.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #932
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
Exactly. I'd be quite happy for Jankovic to beat Sharapova. Maria has already won IW

It's unlikely she'll lose though but we'll see.

fakefans to the left , real #SharaFamily to the right
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #933
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

GO MASHA! You can do it!!!! xxxx
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #934
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Naaah! Final > Semifinal. Losing to Serena is acceptable to me, but she loses to Aga again I will peacefully and quietly kill myself.
me 2, justo not to lose to aga again

well she is tired, but she had same run last year, F IW, and Miami, so i don't know where is the problem?
she is probably empty after errani, but thats better, becouse now she can pump her self up for next to matches, all frustrations and anger should be behind her and left in errani match

i wish she smashed raquet once, she is always keeping that snger inside her and you can see how good she is controling herself, but sometimes is good to let anger out, smash raquet, take another and play better, couz you don't boil inside any more
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #935
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #936
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

Hey can someone tell me when is her match gonna start today? Could only follow scores so far due to exams. Not gonna miss the match vs. JJ. All the best masha. Thinm this is her best chance to do the double. Seems serena is struggling from what I got from her scorelines. Go mash.
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #937
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Stop with this BS again. We have other faves than Maria too. I will be rooting for JJ, sue me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
Hey can someone tell me when is her match gonna start today? Could only follow scores so far due to exams. Not gonna miss the match vs. JJ. All the best masha. Thinm this is her best chance to do the double. Seems serena is struggling from what I got from her scorelines. Go mash.
In 4.5hours
If you love someone, you tell them
Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing
Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems
Even if you're scared that it'll burn you life to the ground, you say it
And you say it loud
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #938
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Flo is in Miami

Florence and the Machine
Liked · 33 minutes ago

Welcome to Miami

her band were watching Masha play vs Vesnina I think - they posted it on twitter. Wonder if she'll show up for the final
Cosmic Voices is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #939
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Stop with this BS again. We have other faves than Maria too. I will be rooting for JJ, sue me.

Like really???
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #940
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post

In 4.5hours
Are you serious?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #941
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I think the way to say what I think in english is:
We have brought up ravens and they're gouging our eyes out.

J/K
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #942
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post

Like really???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Are you serious?
Yeah, what's so wrong with that? I will be happy whoever wins. Win win situation for me.
If you love someone, you tell them
Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing
Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems
Even if you're scared that it'll burn you life to the ground, you say it
And you say it loud
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #943
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I think I saw Flo in the audience during the Errani match
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #944
country flag yashwanth

yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all

Who is that guy in Maria's camp sitting beside Thomas and looks like Matt Smith from Doctor Who. her new hitting partner?
yashwanth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #945
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh I have the same mindset as you, but I want Masha to win in the end.
If JJ is playing great, she's hitting her shots, then I will applaud her for it. I think it shows you are a balanced tennis fan if you can acknowledge players other than just your fave (when I began on TF I used to post in JJ's thread a lot and support her along with Masha ) And there's nothing wrong with supporting two players that you like - especially when both face eachother at the same time.
Cosmic Voices is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote